• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

Fuggin' Jake already took the shark!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So I'm takin' your ESG!!

EDIT: on second thought, souldog24ca realized kevin was indeed going to receive the pass BEFORE him...and he shook his fists at the sky... :whistling:

Alright I did some thinking...

T: #19. Ashton ESG Robusto // P: #45. Tony Soprano Lt. Edit.
T: #20. San Cristobal Supremo // P: #46. LFD Ligero "Outlaw" Edition
T: #39. Opus X xXx Power Ranger // P: #47. Añejo #48
T: #33. Padilla Obsidian Belicoso // P: #48. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro

The only one that I could see being up for debate is the ESG for the Tony Soprano. If you look here you'll see that these are quite pricy sticks, and in terms of rarity are from what I can tell rarer than ESGs. This is just my speculation, hopefully this is all OK with you guys.

shes packed and ready to hit the road, but as i said, cant make it to the p.o. until friday.

Granted everything still ships to austin in one day, kevin should have it saturday.

Is it too late to join this pass? I have been wanting to get in on a pass, but whenever I log in there is no passes listed under "Open Passes". If not, I understand, but could someone keep me informed of any future passes? Thank you. nir6van6a@hotmail.com or PM.

Is it too late to join this pass? I have been wanting to get in on a pass, but whenever I log in there is no passes listed under "Open Passes". If not, I understand, but could someone keep me informed of any future passes? Thank you. nir6van6a@hotmail.com or PM.

Unfortunately, once a pass gets rolling, no more people can join it. Most people generally stick around for a while prior to being invited to join a pass, aka just chill for a bit and learn some new things. At a place like this its hard not to.

[quote name='JoseGonzalez' post='644037' date='Apr 3 2008, 07:37 AM']Is it too late to join this pass? I have been wanting to get in on a pass, but whenever I log in there is no passes listed under "Open Passes". If not, I understand, but could someone keep me informed of any future passes? Thank you. nir6van6a@hotmail.com or PM.[/quote]

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='644109' date='Apr 3 2008, 09:36 AM']Unfortunately, once a pass gets rolling, no more people can join it. Most people generally stick around for a while prior to being invited to join a pass, aka just chill for a bit and learn some new things. At a place like this its hard not to.[/quote]

What Kevin said. Sorry you missed this man, but also keep in mind, we're newbies but we've been here for a month or two, and this is our FIRST PASS. Wait enough, let ppl get to know you, pretty soon you'll be participating! :thumbs:

Can I ask that in our "send off" post we paste the list with the changes made? Or were people going to do this anyways?

Sorry for my newbness to passes.

I will update the first post with the updated list after the pass has left each sender. :thumbs:

Just opened the pass up. The packaging is perfect, this baby could fall out of the truck going 80 and be just fine!

P/Ts are the same as before. Nothing's changed:

T: #39. Opus X xXx Power Ranger // P: #45. Añejo #48
T: #33. Padilla Obsidian Belicoso // P: #46. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro
T: #19. Ashton ESG Robusto // P: #47. Tony Soprano Ltd. Ed.
T: #20. San Cristobal Supremo // P: #48. LFD Ligero "Outlaw" Edition

It'll be on its way to Vegas Monday morning. Thanks for letting me in on the pass Dustin!

Aite, I've got a few things in mind, but not certain yet.

I'd like to announce that this week, my parents are in town, and I have 2 projects due, and I have a minimum of atleast 1 interview. I'm going to be a prompt as possible with it, but in the event that it gets stalled, I'm very sorry. School just got even worse, as it's "that time of the year."

I hope you are all understanding if it takes a little while, but I will try to be quick.

Aite, I've got a few things in mind, but not certain yet.

I'd like to announce that this week, my parents are in town, and I have 2 projects due, and I have a minimum of atleast 1 interview. I'm going to be a prompt as possible with it, but in the event that it gets stalled, I'm very sorry. School just got even worse, as it's "that time of the year."

I hope you are all understanding if it takes a little while, but I will try to be quick.

Dude, I know how you feel. I just finished taking the MCAT on Saturday morning, and my semester leading up to that point was absolute hell... You'll get through it. :thumbs:

Just put a deposit on an apartment today, dunno if I should be glad, or worried. Scary stuff.