• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Surprise Pass

They must have contacted the driver, and he must have been near by, because the box is now sitting next to my desk...

They must have contacted the driver, and he must have been near by, because the box is now sitting next to my desk...

Good too see it arrived... I was second guessing myself, because I was sure I wrote the address exactly as it was on the list.

:thumbs:

Which I cut and paste....untouched by human hands!

I can't wait to hear what you are gonna say about the surprise. All I can tell you is one is all you get. :laugh:

Good too see it arrived... I was second guessing myself, because I was sure I wrote the address exactly as it was on the list.

Which I cut and paste....untouched by human hands!

I can't wait to hear what you are gonna say about the surprise. All I can tell you is one is all you get. :laugh:

It may have been just one, but man oh man, it was a great one! :cool:

I even had to take a pic of it on my camera phone, so I can show it to anyone who will listen to me rant and rave about it :D

That pic will come in handy come review time. I wonder what ole RB is doing, it's been 14 hours and he hasn't said a word. Must be shock :p

It may have been just one, but man oh man, it was a great one! :cool:

I even had to take a pic of it on my camera phone, so I can show it to anyone who will listen to me rant and rave about it :D

I wonder what ole RB is doing, it's been 14 hours and he hasn't said a word. Must be shock :p

No, I'm afraid things got a little hectic around the office last night, and I was running late for a meeting of the Pheasants Forever board that I'm on, so when I rushed out I forgot the box. :( I've set it next to my office door so I don't make the same mistake again tonight. I did take stock of my sticks and have a few likely puts, so I'll review the inventory list and post my puts and takes shortly, make the switches this evening, and ship the box off to Ol' Smoky tomorrow morning.

Here's what I'm thinking for my P/T's:

Puts:

82: Opus X Super Beli
83: AVO Signature Double Corona
84: VSG Sorceror
85: To be determined depending on surprise

Takes:

27: Monte #2
43: Tatuaje Havana IV Aristas
44: Tatuaje Unicos
52: Surprise!

I've been wanting to compare a brown and red Tat for some time now, but have never had the same size at the same time. Because that's pretty close to taking two of the same stick, though, if you guys would prefer that I leave one of them in the pass, that's certainly not a problem.

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll figure something else out. I'll also post an update tonight once I see what the surprise is so I can decide what to put for that.

Hey Rob, Hold that bad boy up until Monday if you can. I'm not back into Outlaw until Wednesday and I don't need the crew tearing into the pass!

They are two different sticks as far as I'm concerned so have at it. I'll be looking to see what your P&T are later tonight.

I've been wanting to compare a brown and red Tat for some time now, but have never had the same size at the same time. Because that's pretty close to taking two of the same stick, though, if you guys would prefer that I leave one of them in the pass, that's certainly not a problem.

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll figure something else out. I'll also post an update tonight once I see what the surprise is so I can decide what to put for that.

Hey Rob, Hold that bad boy up until Monday if you can. I'm not back into Outlaw until Wednesday and I don't need the crew tearing into the pass!

No problem, there's just the fee of one cigar per day that I have to store the pass. :laugh:

They are two different sticks as far as I'm concerned so have at it. I'll be looking to see what your P&T are later tonight.

Thanks Ray. Unless someone else chimes in saying he wants to take one of them when the pass gets to him, I'll plan on it then.

Update: Damn, Ray, that's one hell of a surprise! You are one generous BOTL.

Puts:

82: Opus X Super Beli
83: AVO Signature Double Corona
84: VSG Sorceror
85: WOAM
86: AF Hemingway Short Story

Takes:

27: Monte #2
43: Tatuaje Havana IV Aristas
44: Tatuaje Unicos
52: Surprise!

If anyone objects, let me know, otherwise I'll make the changes and ship this puppy down K.C. way on Monday. (Minus my storage fee of one cigar per day, of course. Let's see, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, so that's three....) :whistling:

I object. I'm not going to pay the storage fee so just put the surprise back and send it out today. ;)

If anyone objects, let me know, otherwise I'll make the changes and ship this puppy down K.C. way on Monday. (Minus my storage fee of one cigar per day, of course. Let's see, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, so that's three....) :whistling:

Your P&T's are fine if you want to stay in the pass :p

I'll pay the storage fee Ray!

Takes

05. Cohiba Sig VI (12/04)
09. Diamond Crown Stanfords 90th
19. Graycliff Espresso
53. Surprise
70. Davidoff Millennium Churchill

Puts

87. Padron 80th
88. Cuesta Rey SCR Churchill #1
89. Cuesta Rey SCR Pyramid #9
90. 601 Oscuro La Punta
91. LFD BTB Pack '07
92. LFD BTB Event '07
93. Zino Platinum Master Edition '07
94. Cusano DSG(Dominican Sungrown)
95. Rocky Patel BTB Pack '07
96. Camacho BTB Pack '07
97. Camacho BTB Event '07
98. CAO BTB Pack '07
99. Cuvee No. 151(Pre-Release) Robusto
100. Rolando Reyes Family Premier Churchill (Pre-Release)
101. Opus X Chili Pepper

Thanks for including me with this great group of brothers!

How did you get the pass already?

Way too far overboard on the puts Brad :thumbs:

I'll pay the storage fee Ray!

Takes

05. Cohiba Sig VI (12/04)
08. Diamond Crown Stanfords 90th
19. Graycliff Espresso
53. Surprise
70. Davidoff Millennium Churchill

Puts

87. Padron 80th
88. Cuesta Rey SCR Churchill #1
89. Cuesta Rey SCR Pyramid #9
90. 601 Oscuro La Punta
91. LFD BTB Pack '07
92. LFD BTB Event '07
93. Zino Platinum Master Edition '07
94. Cusano DSG(Dominican Sungrown)
95. Rocky Patel BTB Pack '07
96. Camacho BTB Pack '07
97. Camacho BTB Event '07
98. CAO BTB Pack '07
99. Cuvee No. 151(Pre-Release) Robusto
100. Rolando Reyes Family Premier Churchill (Pre-Release)
101. Opus X Chili Pepper

Thanks for including me with this great group of brothers!

How did you get the pass already?

Way too far overboard on the puts Brad :thumbs:
No, I just thought I would take care of the hard stuff upfront. I will do the complete inspection when I get the box(hopefully not until Wednesday). If the surprise is worth more than what I put, along with the others that I'm taking, I will add a few more :p !
Oh and I corrected my P/T post. The DCRM Stanford was #9 not #8!
I'm still excited about the surprise, can't wait to get this box! :thumbs:

You are a crazy fugger Brad!
Nice puts!
Was ther space for all of those sticks??? :laugh:

-Rob

I object. I'm not going to pay the storage fee so just put the surprise back and send it out today. ;)

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want me to put the surprise back in the package, Ray, considering the condition it is currently in...

Also, for some reason the damn USPS website kept giving me errors when I tried to print out a shipping label. It finally worked though.

DC # 0103 0855 7492 6324 9465

I will try to get it out this afternoon, but I can't make any promises, so it might be tomorrow morning. Seeing as that's my fault, I suppose I'll waive the storage fee.

Brad: all I can think to say is, good Lord! (Well I admit something else did come to mind first, but it was decidedly less fit for public utterance.)

Edit: I forgot to add that there is some very minor foot damage to #34 & #35. Nothing that would make them unsmokeable, just something I noticed when I inspected the pass, so the rest of you guys might want to pay special attention to those when you do inventory and when you pack it back up.

Heads up, Brad!

Just an FYI: when I dropped the box off at the P.O. I had the clerk weigh it just to make sure I got in under the 12 lbs. I had entered as the weight. It came in at 11 lbs. 9 oz., so Brad, with that truckload of sticks you're adding you may want to doublecheck the weight before you ship the pass out.

Ray, thanks a ton for hosting a fun pass and especially for sharing your wonderful surprise with us!