• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

Ok, this will go out next Monday the 23rd. It is a great read

Tim

Ok, well the book did not make it out on the 23rd. Just too busy. It will go out today or tomorrow, and I will post the DC as soon as it is on the way.

This is a great book, thanks for letting me be a part of this pass.

Tim

Wife mailed it today, but forgot to get the DC#. It did go Priority Mail. Sorry guys

Tim

Any word on this.....I am getting worried

Tim

Who did you send it to? ewanzel was last on CP @ 19th of December... I'll PM him and see if he's received it yet.

Thats who I sent it too. If I need to I will have the post office trace the package.

Tim

Any luck? I might have found and email addy for him, and sent a short email to check. I also did a search for his name and addy in Nashville and did not have an exact match.

I will go the the Post office this week and see what they can do.
Worse case, I will pick up another copy of the book, and make things right. This is my fault, with the holidays I got a little careless, and I am sorry.

Just let me kow what you want/need me to do.

Tim

Thanks for the help, preembargo. I found his myspace, and a couple other things - been trying to get a hold of his phone number since he's been unresponsive to my PMs.

I appreciate the help!

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all. I received the book in question, but the actuality of real life (recent layoff, etc.) has kept me from visiting this board. Considering this, please let me know the next person I need to send it to so that I do not hold up the pass any longer. Again I'm sorry for disappearing on all of you all...but you all really know how to track a brother down.

I believe that would be me! I'm really sorry to hear about the layoff, I know that has got to be tough. Hang in there!!

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all. I received the book in question, but the actuality of real life (recent layoff, etc.) has kept me from visiting this board. Considering this, please let me know the next person I need to send it to so that I do not hold up the pass any longer. Again I'm sorry for disappearing on all of you all...but you all really know how to track a brother down.
Eric - Thank you for getting back to us. I'm really sorry to hear about your layoff. I PMed you letting you know you can either pass it along now and get back on the list to read it later on, or you can hold on to it and just pass it along as soon as you're done reading it.

I believe that would be me! I'm really sorry to hear about the layoff, I know that has got to be tough. Hang in there!!
Yes - Greg is the next one on the list. I've PMed you his address information.

Again, thanks for getting back to us! And Mike - thank you for your tracking assistance. :)

Eric,

I am sorry to hear about the trubles at work, and hope that it is only a temp situation. Thanks for getting back to us and helping me sleep a little better at night.

Matt,

I hope that I did not cause you any undo stress. I am happy to see this is all going to work out.

Tim

-snip-
I hope that I did not cause you any undo stress.
None whatsoever Tim. It was honorable of you to offer to replace it. :thumbs: I'm glad to see we won't have to worry about that!

Let the seegar learnin' press forward. :cool:

Sent an email and PM again. Let's hope the book makes it to the Post Office this time :)

For everyone waiting on the list, sorry for this delay.

Holy Crap! is this still lost out there....

Tim

How disappointing is this guy? Matt did a nice thing letting us all have a stab at it, and it is being held up in Nashville. I understand that some people get down on their luck, but what does it cost to send media? $3.00?

Yeah I'm a little ticked off... The worst part is I can't find a phone number for this guy anywhere on the internet. Even the paid background check websites say they can't find his #.... I'm thinking of dropping a post card in the mail as a reminder seeing as he doesn't check his PMs here, at the brew board, or his email... :(

Back