• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

Rob,

0304 1560 0001 7071 3882 :thumbs:

Has this whole situation been brought to Rod's attention at all? Seems some accountability should be expected for holding this thing up for *months*

I would love to get in on this once I have put my three months in. Sounds like a great book. :D

Books here, ship shape. Will get to reading as best I can.. but.. such is the life of a college kid, thanks for sharing, Mr. Winkler

I'm glad the original 3rd Ed. is back! :D
However, if it would help keep things moving a little faster I'd be glad to see my copy continue to circulate to the next in line if that would be wanted / helpful.
If not, that's fine too but it does take a little while to read and perhaps some would like to read a copy sooner rather than later.
Blessings to all!

I'm glad the original 3rd Ed. is back! :D
However, if it would help keep things moving a little faster I'd be glad to see my copy continue to circulate to the next in line if that would be wanted / helpful.
If not, that's fine too but it does take a little while to read and perhaps some would like to read a copy sooner rather than later.
Blessings to all!

I'm about 3/4 done...taking me longer than I thought. I'll delve into it this weekend and see if I can't get it knocked out. If so, I'll post to see if the next guy is ready if that's what you want Dave....

Greg

Dave has graciously offered to keep his copy going to the next on the list. I'm finished and now ready to send this great read on to next on the list. So....

JetDr? You ready? I'll send a little something along to help jumpstart the first chapter or two. Got to have a smoke to read this book! :D

Dave has graciously offered to keep his copy going to the next on the list. I'm finished and now ready to send this great read on to next on the list. So....

JetDr? You ready? I'll send a little something along to help jumpstart the first chapter or two. Got to have a smoke to read this book! :D

I don't know if you received the reply to the pm I sent. I didn't get the message that you would be alerted that you have new mail.

That being said, I'm ready, and looking forward to it. :thumbs:

addy is in profile if you didn't get the pm.

Gary

PM received, packaged up, heading your way this morning DC# 0103 8555 7494 1464 1254.

Dave - Thanks so much for sending the book. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, learned a good deal. Thanks again!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I did indeed receive the book, but neglected to post so. I am mid way through chapter 2, and expect to finish the book this coming week while in the Dominican Republic for a relaxing vacation.

Gary

On its way to Porter

0103 8555 7494 7202 3979

Thank you sir, I'll try to get through it quickly.

LOL! I was going through my PM's after being away for a while and found the reminder that I still had this. So sorry to those still waiting, we moved into a new house and haven't really fully unpacked yet. I'm going to go retrieve this right now so I don't forget again. Who's next on the list?

On its way to Porter

0103 8555 7494 7202 3979

Thank you sir, I'll try to get through it quickly.

LOL! I was going through my PM's after being away for a while and found the reminder that I still had this. So sorry to those still waiting, we moved into a new house and haven't really fully unpacked yet. I'm going to go retrieve this right now so I don't forget again. Who's next on the list?

If there isn't a, up next, I would like to read the book.

Mike, there's one other in front of you who I've just sent a PM to. If he passes on this or doesn't respond for some reason, I'll send it out to you next.

I would love to read this book while smoking.
Please put me down as a recipient, even though I know it might be a looooong wait.

Thanks for remembering - I've been so busy lately I had forgotten to check up on it.

Please contact Atlasm as he's the last person I had listed as being interested in the book. After Atlasm, I have remaining:

1) northernmoris
2) Nimrod

Thanks.

I'm here and I'd like to get the book if possible. Thanks.