• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Vitasea Project, Cigars 1-5

Ginseng

Banned
T-11 hours until the first of the Vitasea cigars goes under the flame. Thanks to Moki for providing these funky sticks for testing.

Wilkey

Its not too late to try something less hazardous, like base jumping.

Whoa. I just finished smoking the "CoRo" and as soon as my fingers stop twitching and pulse and respiration get back to normal, I'll be back to post the play by play with pictures.

Wilkey

Its not too late to try something less hazardous, like base jumping.

Whoa. I just finished smoking the "CoRo" and as soon as my fingers stop twitching and pulse and respiration get back to normal, I'll be back to post the play by play with pictures.

Wilkey

Or maybe at this point free-basing would be safer :p Youre not preggers are you Wilkey? ???

Fantastic review, Wilkey. :thumbs: I look forward to hearing about the rest of them.

Nice review bro, I wouldn't mind having one or two myself of that quality. Bet they would be awesome with some time on them.

Shame Vitasea was such an idiot about how he passed these off, well its all for the best, I'm sure hes going to get himself arrested someday in the near future anyway.

And that has to be the darkest cuban wrapper I've ever seen.

Great Novel Wilkey. :)

Looking forward to the next chapters.

Brian

So, what is it that we have here? I believe that I was the lucky recipient of a good tasting farm or house-rolled Cuban cigar. Since I know little to nothing about the "farmie" side of Habanos, I cannot say if there exist farm-produced cigars that are consistent on a year to year basis. As it stands though, I would consider this a one shot deal. Even if these were to be represented and sold for what they actually are, the quality is likely to vary such that each and every box would be a crapshoot. In that case, $25-40 might not be a bad price to take the gamble.

I'm still alive and already looking ahead to the next cigar.

Wilkey

GREAT review Wilkey! Your conclusion echos what Matt R stated about Vitasea's cigars... strong, but enjoyable.

Very well done Wilkey!

The paramedics have been consulted and they do have sufficient Atropine in your area :laugh: . Keep up the brave work. Can't wait for the next review, take your time brother :)

Very well done Wilkey!

The paramedics have been consulted and they do have sufficient Atropine in your area :laugh: . Keep up the brave work. Can't wait for the next review, take your time brother :)

Mmm,
Atropine.

Andrew,
Vitasea might be a nutcase but these cigars do show some modest potential. If someone else were behind this from the Island on out, there might be a market for these things. As it is now, they are strictly in the realm of curiosities.

Now, who has Vitasea's email. :D

Wilkey

Nicely done! Bravo! Thanks for taking your time to do this.

What are you doing smoking this thing at 9:25 am? Great review overall and I'm glad to see your experience with my "Fauxhiba" still haunts your memories. :laugh: