• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Walking Dead on AMC

Tall Paul said:
John sadly I think iys February...
Is that what they do...... Break it into two half season episodes of eight?

Have to admit that it was pretty cool being able to start from season one episode one, and watch all the way up to current. So addicting that there was a few days where the family would start in the early afternoon and not go to bed until 2am. :laugh:

Yes that is typical for them to break it up. I here you on the addiction level. I have sat down before and watched all the seasons on bluray again and again... lol

Yeah, a bunch of us are waiting with anticipation for Feb.

Until then, Netflix and The Walking Dead: Compendiums 1&2(X-Mas!) will have to give me my fix.
**edited for grammar**

I had to look those compendiums up. I've enjoyed the series. Last season was so neurotic, and to me, the most suspenseful so far. 
I am sort of happy that I am all caught up. That binge watching is tough on the cigar stash.... :laugh:

Maggie is nice.
3e196d48ee86506136301c79204eb082.jpg

ed25553d7940625e8e82cd0cc79db79a.jpg

^^^ I knew that ^^^ but damn...this adds a whole new dimension. (never seen her other than on the show)

There was a scene, I think in this last season, where the group that went on the bus was cresting a hill in slow motion.  Watching Maggie and Tara suddenly made me crave Jello.

Next Half Season apparently is going to include some yoyos who are a Zombie Rights Advocate body. Pretty weird.

:whistling:

Tall Paul said:
Ok who's ready for tonight???
I'm looking forward to it. The first half of this season seemed the most intense season, so far. Wonder what others think.

Pumped!  But I am working so have to DVR it.  Also interested in "Better Call Saul"  will be interesting.

MadMonk said:
Ok who's ready for tonight???
I'm looking forward to it. The first half of this season seemed the most intense season, so far. Wonder what others think.
I agree it has been very intense for sure. I'm still in aw over Beth!

I'm glad I saw this. We moved, have a new cable service, and haven't setup any recordings yet. I likely would have missed tonight.

About damned time. I guess they had to wait until the end to make us crazy.

MadMonk said:
Nothing like a little bedside sword surgery.... lol

Tall Paul said:

I was a bit frustrated for an experienced survivor not using a tourniquet.

MadMonk said:

I was a bit frustrated for an experienced survivor not using a tourniquet.
Yea no kidding.

2 Big deaths in a row. This has been one hell of a season.