• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Wish List Fulfillment Pass

Triple_D said:
Try sending a pm to some of the people that haven't responded. They may have overlooked this thread.
Already done!

I'm starting to make up the little baggies now!

wishbaggies.JPG

I can't see anything.....can you post larger pics :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I can read my bag!

THANKS MUCH ahead of time (one of the very few sticks I have not been able to find anywhere)!
:D

p.s. - the extra bands w. your name on them is a cool idea.

on a side note,
if I have anything from anyone's list after me in the order, will throw it in w/ this pass (will have to re-check to see what I have though.)

DAYUUUUMMM, It was my idea and I didn't make the cut :(

:0 I can't make mine out 100% but it looks good! :D

Damn good idea man! Thanks again for including me!

Well I suppose everyone who is interested has posted up. I am thinking of kicking off the pass with a hand-off to PhatAsh at the Ropewalk tavern. PhatAsh, you game for another Sunday afteroon of herfing NASCAR Racing, and scotch sipping?

So far I have the following people registered

PhatAsh
nicko99
geldor1
Triple_D
bobbyson1a
scott1966
Ivan37
Backslide420
gatorsmsg
quito60
nicko99
sir smokes a lot

post if I forgat cha and if your A aint IP then PM it to me.

Bobbyson1a, quito60, and Backslide420 please PM me your addresses.

Oh CRAP! I hate appearing to be totally stupid and rude!! :angry:

My absolute appologies Jon,
heil.gif
I have been so 'flippen tied up in trying to get a new job and attending conferences that I never found this post!! I am publicly honored and touched that you included me in the initial line-up, and had I not had my head up a particular orifice I would have accepted instantly and graciously!

If things change, please let me know, this was a VERY gracious idea Jon and I HATE having to back-peddle on an invite!

Again, sorry for my lack of attentiveness, I'm going to go hide in disgrace now!
runaway.gif

Darin

Alright guys after delays due to me having a hard time and being lazy, this pass is set to leave tonight. I went ahead and put Quito60 first since he's in the pass and I owe him sticks for lotto #18. I went ahead and did the order based mostly on geography and besides that I think it just turned out pretty random.

Here's the order

Quito60

Bobbyson1a

Scott1966

PhatAsh

geldor1

Gatorsmsg

Triple_D

nicko99

nic

Bat_Chief

Sir-smokes-a-lot