• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Wish List Fulfillment Pass

Just letting you guys know what to look for. Right now I've got the following to pass along:

Lumberg
Fat Boy
Diamond Crown
*Checking on the LGC Candela

Nicko99
HdM Excalibur 1066 Merlin
LGC Serie R

gatorsmg said:
Just letting you guys know what to look for. Right now I've got the following to pass along:

Lumberg
Fat Boy
Diamond Crown
*Checking on the LGC Candela

Nicko99
HdM Excalibur 1066 Merlin
LGC Serie R
Thanks!

I think another participant is taking care of the fat boy. Also the pass already contains both an Excalibur and a Serie R for Nicko!

Lumberg Posted
I think another participant is taking care of the fat boy. Also the pass already contains both an Excalibur and a Serie R for Nicko!

Oops, wasn't paying attention. ???

You guys are still more than welcome to them if you want them. I assume you still want the DC Lumberg?

I have a few others I can fill, I'll post later.

Any wishlist updates?

Yes, I put the Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy ll for Lumberg as it was on his wish list. :)

Scott1966 said:
Yes, I put the Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy ll for Lumberg as it was on his wish list. :)
Did you put it in the pass?

It looks like more than one person has stuff for me. Maybe it would be easier to just send the pass back to me when it's done; I did this to save postage. No reason why you guys should have to pay extra if you're sending something to me anyway.

quito sorry you got hosed on the deal. I didn't think so many people in this pass would have stuff for me.

BTW I am also very impressed with how many wishes the participants are filling! I designed this to be mostly a "take" pass.

Yes I put it in a seperate baggie that says "for Lumberg". How is Quito getting hosed?

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
I'm in!
thanks for the invite Bro.

though as a note: my spring break is April 3-11.
so as long as it comes to me before or after that, I'd be glad to be in.

:thumbs:
Hey Guys,
this is just a reminder that I have Spring Break starting next fri.
I will be gone thru the 12th of April. As I will be doing some travelling, do not know when I will actually be home in Milw.

current holder - gatorsmsg
Scott1966
PhatAsh
nic
sir-smokes-alot
and
Triple_D

Lumpy Berger,

Sent you a lil something along with the winnings for lotto #19.

Some one should PUNCH you in the mouth and PUNCH your EYES out SOME time. :p

Hey, somebody just did. :love:

Scott1966 said:
Yes I put it in a seperate baggie that says "for Lumberg". How is Quito getting hosed?
I made him send his fulfillment of my wish in a separate package. I originally did not intend for this pass to get back to me....I intended it to get lighter and lighter as it went along and be empty after it got to the final participant.

But, it's not fair to make everyone fulfilling one of my wishes pay to ship a separate package directly to me. So I changed my policy, but after I made quito60 send me a separate package. So quito, I apologize.

Does that make sense?

nic--sounds fine

geldor--I have been very busy, I didn't even realize I won that lottery!

Finally, anyone heard from gators lately?

Scott1966 said:
I made him send his fulfillment of my wish in a separate package. I originally did not intend for this pass to get back to me....I intended it to get lighter and lighter as it went along and be empty after it got to the final participant.

But, it's not fair to make everyone fulfilling one of my wishes pay to ship a separate package directly to me. So I changed my policy, but after I made quito60 send me a separate package. So quito, I apologize.

Does that make sense?

nic--sounds fine

geldor--I have been very busy, I didn't even realize I won that lottery!

Finally, anyone heard from gators lately?

Hi,
No Problem Lumberg, now I can send you the winnings from the Lotto #19 and your wish list, sorry for the delay but I will ship them tomorrow. Take care

Hey guys,

I'm back. Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I was studying for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). I took the test last Saturday so now I've got some catching up to do on CP.

Am I right that nic has the box right now?

Are everyone's wishlists updated in the "wishlist" thread so I can see what wishes I can fullfill?

Scott

Actually I believe Triple_D is after you in the order. Is that who you sent it to?

I don't know who has the box, but it isn't me unless it's siting at my door waiting for me now.

Long Time No Hear!

Sorry gang, I have been in and out lately! I think I have traveled more in the last 2 months than I have in the past 2 years. I have had to cover for a fellow worker which has taken me from state to state, east coast to west coast, and in and out of the country!

Anyway, I may have the box? The mail man left me a nasty little note to pick something up. He printed in bold letters LAST NOTICE! I never got a FIRST notice!
I am going to the PO this morning and I will let you all know today sometime!

I know this is a stupid question, but as you can see from my posting history i'm kinda new at this! Where do you put your "wish list"?

Barney