• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Wish List Fulfillment Pass

Am I next? Can I start the Pee Pee Dance? LMK, I don't want my toes to get waterlogged :p

Slowly it creeps closer and closer to Bat_Chief, who waits at home with little presents of his own to add.........heh heh heh..... ;)

OK guys, I finally have the package after an incredible struggle with the PO! I wish I could transfer my mail to another office! The people I dealt with were real AHOLES! :angry:

Anyway I have the box and will send it out first thing Monday! :thumbs:

Glad we're back on track. I get the warm fuzzies whenever I read this thread.

Package was sent out Monday AM! I do not have the Conf. number right this second I will post it when I can. I just wanted to let you all know it is on the way. :thumbs:

Package received today. Will send it out tomorrow.

Here is what I'm bringing to the party: :p

Nic
H. Upmann Anniversary
CAO Black

Sir-Stinks-a-Lot
CAO Brazilia

Ivan37
H. Upmann Anniversary
Cohiba XV

Awesome.

Keep checking the wish lists. I'm sure something changes almost every day.

I think the box is here..that was fast.

When I got home last night there was a slip from the P.O. letting me know they had a package and I must assume it's the pass :D

I'll pick it up tomorrow and should have it on its way Tuesday.

EDIT: Wasn't it but I missed the damn mailman again today and the managers at our complex refuse to hold any packages. Back to the PO tomorrow...

Scott

Triple_D said:
geldor1 said:
Sir-Stinks-a-Lot
CAO Brazilia
ROTFLMAO :p I've heard him called Sir Smokes a Lot of Pot but never that :lookup:
I do not!

:(

I shower at least once a week!
:sign:

thanks for the CAO!
:thumbs:

[PS_Spring Break kicked a$$!]

Got the box today. Everything looks good.

Thanks for the sticks Lumberg and Bobby :thumbs:

I'll post the sticks I'm throwing in tonight and I'll have the box back on the road tomorrow. ;)

Gator

The box is ready to go out tomorrow.

I threw in these sticks:

LFD Chisel for Lumberg

Fonseca SunGrown for Nicko99

Enjoy,

Scott