• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This country is beautiful

Wonderful post, Brian. Makes one appreciate what they have. I have seen most of the country east, west, north and south. Still outstanding on my to see list is: East Coast (between Boston and the Carolinas), Northern California, the Pacific North West Coast, and Northern Idaho/Western Montana. Doing the Pacific Northwest next Summer!

John: Any time you want to see Northern California let me know and I will fire up the grill.

If I can ever break out of Jail, you'll be the first person I call Phil..............Mmmmm...grilled food. <In best Homer Simpson voice>

Wonderful post, Brian. Makes one appreciate what they have. I have seen most of the country east, west, north and south. Still outstanding on my to see list is: East Coast (between Boston and the Carolinas), Northern California, the Pacific North West Coast, and Northern Idaho/Western Montana. Doing the Pacific Northwest next Summer!

Your handle is slcraiders and you haven't been to Northern California?

You mean you're skipping the beautiful state of Oklahoma?

WTH! :sign:

That sounds like a lot of fun... I have only been to 8 states and never really did any true site seeing to enjoy where I was.... Someday.

And buy a stinkin' camera ya chooch! lol

Brian: Where is next on the trip?

Heading N Phil. Through MD, DE, CT, MA, NH, ME and ???

Brian

Let us know when you're in CT....I'll try to get a HERF together.

And - you're always welcome to park the rig and yourself at my place for a while! :thumbs:

Thanks for the offer... we use a lot of power, have to run my air cons all day to keep my cigars happy :laugh:

I'll give you a heads up when we get closer Gary.

Brian

Thanks for the offer... we use a lot of power, have to run my air cons all day to keep my cigars happy :laugh:

I'll give you a heads up when we get closer Gary.

Brian

That's cool. I have 2 separate 20 amp lines set up and a 30 amp breaker I could install. :D

Brian: Where is next on the trip?

Heading N Phil. Through MD, DE, CT, MA, NH, ME and ???

Brian

What part of MD you headed through? Maybe we can burn one...
We are sticking to the coast. I'm not sure where we will stop though. Looking at our Park bible, there are not many parks in MD or NE.
I'll let you know next week, thanks for the offer...if we do burn one, we will be burning one of mine, traveling sticks taste better. :D

Brian

Don't stop until you get to Bar Harbor. Mt. Desert Island and Acadia National park are two of the most beautiful places in the US. You won't regret it.

Doc.

Don't forget to stop in AZ on your way home. I hear Tucson has some great scenery. :D

We just got back from Alaska and words won't come to express the beauty.

we got some pics HERE and although some of them a personal, a great many of them toward the back are pretty majestic.

Hi

I remember asking an american guy if he had been overseas and he replied "Why should I travel abroad...we have everything here in the US". And I guess that is true...you can find more or less everything is such a vast country. And yes, everybody should take time to see and experience their own country. But I also think it is very important to travel to other countries...to meet and learn about other cultures. So when I travel I'm more likely to travel out of Norway to find something different....even if I do live in one of the most beautiful places in the world :)

alone_on_preikestolen.jpg