• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This will sound dorky . . .

dulaney22

Banned
but I'm firing up the new Ghostbusters game for the PS3 and am pumped!! :laugh:

Anybody else got it or bought the new Bluray version of the movie?

You're right, it did sound dorky.

Go play some Call of Duty: World At War!

Fish

I'm planning to spend some time with Fallout 3 tonight, although I've been told that I'm buying Ghostbusters at some point.

You're right, it did sound dorky.

Go play some Call of Duty: World At War!

Fish

And this is why I vote Fish, For President. Thanks Fish!! :D

PS- How much freakin' time do you have on your hands there Cpl. Gawl?? :0

Fallout 3 was good. I just finished Infamous on the PS3 and Prototype on the 360 and those were both awesome. Now I'm playing Tiger Woods 2010 on the Wii with the Wii motion plus and its soooo much better than the 09 version without the motion plus.

I already reserved that new COD!! Nasty Los on XboxLive...add me if you'd like to screw up your kill/death ratio :laugh:

It's only dorky unless you are playing it on the Wii and flinging your controller around like a Proton Gun. :p

I almost picked up the Ghostbusters game for the Wii at Blockbuster tonight. Went with Wolverine Origins and Dead Rising instead. Let me know how the Ghostbusters game plays you big dork.

I bought it for 360. I've enjoyed the game for the nostalgia. I also picked up the blu-ray version of the movie.

Ghostbusters is well done. You feel like a ghostbuster. To every kid who wanted a proton pack... Having the cast and writing it did it should be great. I played through the fight with stay puff, play control is solid.

But

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is stealing my soul! Highly recommend this game, even better with friends!

I'm a little too young to have really enjoyed the Ghostbusters.... Did download and play a little UFC Undisputed 2009 tonight on the 360... Been trying to rent it since it came out to no avail.. Kinda a difficult game to get the hang of..

[/threadjack]

I'm a little too young to have really enjoyed the Ghostbusters.... Did download and play a little UFC Undisputed 2009 tonight on the 360... Been trying to rent it since it came out to no avail.. Kinda a difficult game to get the hang of..

[/threadjack]
UFC is an amazing game. Have you tried Fight Night Yet?

Hey Lee beware of the length of this puppy. I bought it Friday evening, and beat it Saturday night. Very VERY short! But let me know when your on next time, and we'll bust some ghosts together!

Hey Lee beware of the length of this puppy. I bought it Friday evening, and beat it Saturday night. Very VERY short! But let me know when your on next time, and we'll bust some ghosts together!

I'll be on most of today, Keith. I was worried about that, but I bought it strictly for nostalgia, so I don't care. I picked up the bluray last night . . . can't wait to watch in 1080p.

Went back to Blockbuster last night and picked up the Ghostbusters game and the new Indiana Jones game. Now who's the dork.