• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought’s Dad Joke Thread

While this is not a joke, it was funny, and sad at the same time.

Yesterday, it was a couple below 0 and snow was drifting across the street right in front of my house. I heard some engines revving so I looked out the window to see a pickup truck stuck in the drifting snow and another pickup truck right behind him.

There were 5 guys, 2 4x4 trucks and nobody knew what they were doing. They pushed on the side of the pickup and got it stuck even worse. I had driven through the snow drift in my car 20 minutes prior.

I saw them pull out a chain and start to wrap it around the hitch receiver for the pick up that was stuck. I ran to get my coat and boots because I knew what was coming.

The brand new F250 which was trying to pull the Ram out of the snow drift, hooked up, and punched it, to no avail. As I ran out my front door waving my arms and screaming he floored it with a lot more force this time. The chain slipped off the Rams receiver and totaled the tailgate on the brand new F250, pieces of the chain went flying by the idiot's heads who are standing 10' away watching.

After explaining to the driver of the Ram, what to do, I hooked a tow strap to the left front frame of the Ram and the 6 of us gently pulled the Ram out of the snow drift by hand.

As I walked back in my door, they all thanked me and I heard one guy say "how fucking stupid can we be?"

I quietly answered for them🤣

This joke is on me.😁

A good night's sleep has been a rare occasion lately so last night I took a couple Benadryl and a muscle relaxer and went to sleep.

I woke up from a drug induced sleep to what I was pretty sure was someone pounding on my door.

I sat up, and sure enough a couple more big bangs. I grabbed my 38 special and started down the stairs.

The next couple big bangs were accompanied by colorful bright lights. It dawned on me that 2023 woke me up.😁

This joke is on me.😁

A good night's sleep has been a rare occasion lately so last night I took a couple Benadryl and a muscle relaxer and went to sleep.

I woke up from a drug induced sleep to what I was pretty sure was someone pounding on my door.

I sat up, and sure enough a couple more big bangs. I grabbed my 38 special and started down the stairs.

The next couple big bangs were accompanied by colorful bright lights. It dawned on me that 2023 woke me up.😁
You are in the South -- you should have just popped a few up into the air and went back inside so that no one would suspect it wasn't intentional...

You are in the South -- you should have just popped a few up into the air and went back inside so that no one would suspect it wasn't intentional...
I'm not in the south but that is exactly what I should have done!😁