• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought’s Dad Joke Thread

359796990_10231417360806059_4020635226599582502_n.jpg

A 50 year old man has suffered life as one of the smartest people in the world. He never fit it, he couldn't enjoy the simple things in life.

He finally finds a doctor who said he could reduce the poor man's IQ.

The Dr. hooks him up to a machine with wires attached the man's skull and leaves him hooked up for 5 minutes. The machine shuts down and the Dr. talks to the man for a minute and the man says it wasn't enough, he still felt too intelligent.

The doc hooks him up again and just then the fire alarm goes off.

The building is evacuated and the doc finally realizes he left the guy hooked up for 90 minutes. The doc finally gets back and shuts off the machine. He rushes to the guy and asks if he's okay?

WIth a dead blank look the man stares off into space and finally says "How bout them Cowboys"

Last edited:
Q: What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue?

A: You can tune a piano, but you can't piano a tuna.
I know you are waiting for someone to ask "What about the glue?"

This is a true story but it's kinda funny!

I had a down comforter at my cabin that hasn't been used in a while and it absorbed the smell of a cabin that is sometimes closed up for months.

I was going to throw it away but I decided to try to wash it and see what happened.

After washing it, it looked like someone washed a chicken in my machine. After drying it, it looks like someone killed the chicken in my laundry room.😁
🐓

R.7d143d666fec80231f3c3ece9b7f3f1e

Did you hear about the man who caught his brother and his wife in bed together?

I guess his brother had it in for him.😁