• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought I left the attacks behind me...

^^^^ What he said. Of the boxes not the contents of course.

Here to a happy holiday season Tim, enjoy, you deserve this and more. 

:thumbs:  This place rocks.  Thanks again for your service, Tim, and enjoy the Holidays. :thumbs:

Rock said:

This looks like a trip to CO is calling!! 

Welcome home sir!  Enjoy the Holidays.
All talk!   you can have free reign of my Aristocrat if you ever make it this way though. 

Jason

Hmmm, open offer?

Well duh! ;)

This sounds awesome! Would love to see some pics! Welcome home and thank you for your service!

I think DIY is looking for a home to fix up.  Maybe they would help with the damage. :whistling:

Backslide said:

This looks like a trip to CO is calling!! 

Welcome home sir!  Enjoy the Holidays.
All talk!   you can have free reign of my Aristocrat if you ever make it this way though. 

Jason

Colorado is my favorite state!  I will remember this Jason!!  Ohh yes, this will be remembered. 

MX said:
Fellas, this is simply getting out of control….

There is no way, in one lifetime, that I could ever repay what this family has just given me.
I know there have been a few other coordinated runs before, but in a word this is EPIC!

I am thankful, appreciative, and humbled to my very core.

I will do my best to thank each and everyone of you, even the several "Santa's" and Mr Pepin himself as I dig up your identities...

As for now, I have a cooler to set up!

Tim
Tim, have fun with setting up the cooler!  Thank you for your service and welcome home....now go smoke some great cigars.

Rod said:
Post some pics!
As requested

sml_gallery_5446_239_1941521.jpg

Looks like some great damage...
Merry Christmas & Thank You greatly for all your service!!

So this is what i have come up with so far, I know I am missing a few, but really, you guys don't play nice some times..lol

My deepest thanks to the following

Jon (Gern Blansten)
Anthony {tpc} 
Los (NASTY)
Tom (thinde)
James (Smokin'Sims)
Chester (drunkfish3)
Chad (CBoukal)
Scott (Lkyman)
modo22
Will (badwhale)
Alan (CulturedHick)