• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three years ago today

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
As I promised last year, it's "time capsule time" again! :D

Three years ago to the day (well and a day on the east coast), I signed up on CigarPass. After one year I had 3230 posts, on my two year anniversary I had 6687 posts and this will be post #9077. :0 Looks like I'm slowing down a little which some of you probably prefer. :laugh:

As far as my favorite cigars, my "favorites" are just about exactly what they were last year at this time when I said this:
Last year at this time I was on more of a Havana kick than I am at the present time. I've been mostly smoking a mix of Corona Gordas Havanas (SLR Serie A being my favorite) and high end domestics like Davidoff Millennium Blend, Opus X, & Padron 1926. I recently discovered that I very much enjoy Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 GOLD (Inside joke, right Geoge? laugh.gif ).
This year, I'll add Añejos to that list. I've been smoking quite a few of them lately and WOW are they fantastic!! Tonight I smoked a 2003 Sir Winston that was fantastic (thanks CohibaSurfer).

I've smoking less cigar per week now than I did at this time last year which is probably a good thing. :whistling:

The newest member of CigarPass is Pmagnus #3289 and two other people joined on June 18, 2006 who were SleepyDoc and CgarDan who are "validating."

Thanks for another great year on CigarPass. :thumbs:

Maybe I should sponsor a contest to see who can guess closest to the member number of the last person to join on June 18, 2007. What say ye?

Congrats on the completion of your 3rd year, Bill.

WTG Bill!
Wow... three years. with the way people come and go here that's a milestone!

:thumbs:

Congratulations. I clearly remember when you first joined. :D

Thanks for hanging out for 3 years and teaching noobs like myself the ropes CC.

Congrats Bill, I'll be there in a few months myself......not post count but time :whistling:

Any contest is good in my book :thumbs:

Wow it give us nebies hope that one day we may become hardened BOTL vets....thanks for being a part of the CP solution!

Congratulations, Bill. Three successful years in any online community is quite an achievment.

Best,
Wilkey

CONGRATULATIONS! 9000+ posts, impressive! :0 :cool:

This year, I'll add Añejos to that list. I've been smoking quite a few of them lately and WOW are they fantastic!!

Have you gotten into those aged anejos I sold to you??If so how were they?I was really looking forward to smoking those :(

Congrats on the anniversary, and secondly, thanks for the wisdom (cigar related or otherwise)!