• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a contest.

NOTE

I did not plan on running this contest again. People have started to make guesses so I will let it roll for this weeks game. Cutoff is Sunday October 5th at 1 p.m. EST.

NOTE PRIZE PACK HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY

The only difference will be that the PLPC will be changed with a Opus X robusto. Sorry guys made a trade with the guy who works in my local B + M for some more Opus and I only have a few of the PLPC left.

NOTE THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF THIS CONTEST. WE EITHER HAVE A WINNER OR I WILL FIND A DIFFERENT CONTEST OR GIFT SOME CIGARS

Don,
If you don't want to continue the contest, I would certainly understand. :D

Rich

No it is cool. Just wanted to let people know that the prize pack had changed slightly and if no one won this week that I would think up a new contest or gift them. So everyone make your picks. :thumbs:

Don,
If you don't want to continue the contest, I would certainly understand. :D

Rich

No it is cool. Just wanted to let people know that the prize pack had changed slightly and if no one won this week that I would think up a new contest or gift them. So everyone make your picks. :thumbs:

You could just do the high score of the guys that get picked?

Thanks for the suggestion. But I will keep the rules the same. :thumbs:

Today I will pick Cutler with Denver taking the win, with a total combined score of 52.
Thanks Don

Rich

No winner again it was a tie between Rogers and Big Ben. Neither of the 2 were chosen so the contest is closed. I will try to think of another contest soon.

Best Reagrds
Don