• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a contest.

pembroke3355

Banned
OK still reeling from the loss Tom Brady my #1 draft pick in the CP fantasy football team. This contest will be for the quaterback that will have the most fantasy football from this weekends game(Monday night included). Now a little shit talk. I still plan on kicking some serious ass in the league and reach the glory land :cool:

I have been very lucky to have been part of the fine group buy for the LFD 08 Outlaw cigars put together by Gonz. I would like to share the wealth.

Prize pack 5er

3 LFD 08 Outlaw cigars

1 PLPC 05 Opus X Robusto 08

1 Boli PC POS May 07

Scoring System

6 points per touchdown pass

6 points per rushing touchdown

2 points per 2-point conversion pass

1 point per 20 yards passing 2 point bonus at 250 yards passing 3 points at 300 yards passing and 4 points for 350+ yards passing

-3 points per interception

-2 points per fumble lost(quarterback fumble must be recovered by the other team)

RULES

Open to all.

1 entry per person per day.

Cutoff time is 1:00 P.M. Sunday the 21st.

If you have received the LFD 08 Outlaw cigars in the group buy or by your own purchase please do not enter.

Be a active member of CP average around 1 post per day average(want cigars to go to someone who shares the passion of the leaf)will be strict on this.

1st tie breaker which team wins the game.

2nd tie breaker total points scored in the game.

This will involve some luck but also some thought. Analyze the matchups and good luck to all.

Best Regards
Don

Jay Cutler. Thanks for the contest Don!

Edit for the tiebreakers Winner: Denver Total Points: 64

P. Rivers

Chargers

I know your pain bro. I am in a BIG money league and drafted Brady 1st round (5th Pick) and now I am praying for Cassel to make a miracle.
I know, keep holding my breath.

Good Luck and thanks for the contest.

P. Rivers

Chargers

I know your pain bro. I am in a BIG money league and drafted Brady 1st round (5th Pick) and now I am praying for Cassel to make a miracle.

Yeah I got Derek Anderson and Jason Campbell as backups. I did win last week so I am 1-1. Hoping Anderson goes back to last years form and I may be alright. Good luck to you also.

Best Regards
Don

Edwards from Buffalo.
Bills win
46 pts.
Thanks for the contest.

J.T. O'sullivan

49ers 42 points

This is his break out game, count on it.

Thanks for the contest though

Nevermind :). I just read the part about already having some of the LFDs. Great contest though Don :)

Jim

I will go with Eli Manning. Total points for the Giants will be 38

Thanks for the contest Don!

Don

I will go with Brett Favre.

The jets will win, and the final total points will be 48.

Thanks Rich

P. Rivers

Chargers

Yeah I got Derek Anderson and Jason Campbell as backups. I did win last week so I am 1-1. Hoping Anderson goes back to last years form and I may be alright. Good luck to you also.

Best Regards
Don

My only saving grace is my incredible rookie running backs.

Everyone though I was crazy last year drafting Adrian Peterson 1st Round, no one ever heard of him. I gave up a Brian Westbrook pick for it. And look what happened.

So now I have Darren McFadden, Matt Forte and Kevin Smith. They actually carried my team last week...

Brady is not the last hope.

P Manning
Colts
40pts

Thanks for the contest

What to you mean by one entry per day?

Brian