• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a lifestyle change...no longer a "Fat Texan"

Weighed in at the Hospital today...started last Friday (6 full days in) and I'm down 9.9lbs.

...Not bad for a week.

:D

Oh my Lord. what are you eating? That's a ridiculous loss!

It comes off fast in the first few months, and then it starts to slow and get hard. How are you doing it? Are you sticking to a low carb diet, or just more balanced? Chicken breasts and salad?

I think the important thing to say here is good for you to recognize you have and issue, and better yet, you choose to do something about it. Easy?, I don't think so, but here is hoping you are successful, no matter how long it may take. I did check, and as far as I can tell, smoking stogies will not contribute to weight gain, so that is a double positive.

Weighed in at the Hospital today...started last Friday (6 full days in) and I'm down 9.9lbs.

...Not bad for a week.

It comes off fast in the first few months, and then it starts to slow and get hard. How are you doing it? Are you sticking to a low carb diet, or just more balanced? Chicken breasts and salad?

Ketosis based, liquid-only, 800 calorie a day, medically monitored diet.

...Not bad for a week.

Ketosis based, liquid-only, 800 calorie a day, medically monitored diet.

Medifast was a 1000 calorie a day diet. Tough one, but I lost a lot of weight. I'm really cheering for you.

Blessings.

Great Job Jake. The first step is always the hardest.

...Not bad for a week.

As a matter of prospective, people on a certain TV show lose 15+ lbs in a week. Also, what sort of diet the OP was on was clearly laid out in the 2 previous pages.

Good luck Jake! Nothing in the world, like that in shape feeling. I How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck man, I know how tough it can be to loose weight in my profile pic i was in the middle of loosing the weight I felt like i needed too. It can be done. Its just a day by day process. concentrate on small goals. Don't put a number on your fitness goal. Just say I want to be healthy and everyday is a chance to get to that. If you need any tips, ideas, or just complain to shout at me.

I'll post a before photo and progress photos once I start shedding some weight.

Um...hello??

j/k big guy....Best of luck to you.

G~

Just kidding?? Fugg that I want my photos. And I want them in costume! Something along the lines of Buzz Lightyear.

How'd you do on turkey day Jake? Did you stick with it?

Didn't touch a thing but my drinks....surprisingly, wasn't that hard.

Good luck Jake! Nothing in the world, like that in shape feeling. I How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

6ft. 3

Update...yesterdays weigh in. Down to 342.9....a loss of 19.1lbs in 12 days.

Way to go Jake! Make that scale your biatch!!!

Damn, 19lbs in 12 days, that's amazing. I'm betting you're already seeing small changes, good job man. Better start saving for those new clothes.

Congrats Jake! You are well on your way to your target weight.

Damn, 19lbs in 12 days, that's amazing. I'm betting you're already seeing small changes, good job man. Better start saving for those new clothes.

Fortunately I saved most of my old ones since It hasn't been that long that I've been a big guy....you know store them for "I'll get back into these soon" attitude most of us have, lol.

I'm probably way "out of style" though.

Keep on going Jake.

I have started a juice fast yesterday. Watched a movie called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" by Joe Cross and I started a 10 day juice-fast. I'm holding up...and the juice tastes good.

Fortunately I saved most of my old ones since It hasn't been that long that I've been a big guy....you know store them for "I'll get back into these soon" attitude most of us have, lol.

I'm probably way "out of style" though.

Yep, hear that. I have my hibernation clothes and my summer clothes, LOL.

Jake- That is an amazing start in your first 12 days ! Congratulations... keep up the good work. We are all pulling for you !

Congrats Jake. I've started working out to nullify my drinking at night or at least minimize the effects.