• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a lifestyle change...no longer a "Fat Texan"

Good job Jake! I'm currently trying to shave some pounds off myself, so I'm back on the diet. Of course last night I fell off the wagon at a playoff party....not completely off but still.

My problem now is the weather. Makes it hard to walk at lunch instead of sit at my desk and eat. Too damn cold.

50 lbs is a major accomplishment. I keep checking this thread for inspiration as I'm sure many other are doing.
Are we going to see some photos?

50 lbs is a major accomplishment. I keep checking this thread for inspiration as I'm sure many other are doing.
Are we going to see some photos?

Ask and ye shall receive. I don't have a side profile from before. Chalk it up to say is was pretty ridiculous.

BEFORE (362lbs):
400419626.jpg

TODAY (311lbs):
400419634.jpg

400419632.jpg

Looking good Jake! Keep it up and you'll hit your target before you know it.

Damn! Rock on Jake! .......An Eagle Scout no less! :thumbs:

Damn Jake that is a great transformation. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the final results!

That is effin awesome man! Keep up the good work!

What an great improvement already....keep it going Jake! Proud of ya for sticking to your guns!

Good job Jake! Keep it up this thread is very inspiring.

Paul.

Good work brother, keep it up. This is the hard part because the results won't be as evident to you but just stick with your plan and trust in the results. When I lost my weight (particularly in the middle) I had the same mental image of myself at the my heaviest. I didn't really believe people when they told me that I looked like I was loosing weight until I looked at pictures of myself before and after. Keep taking those pictures and monitoring your weight and stay motivated.

Jake, just wanted to warn you that it's Girl Scout cookie season. Opposed to you buying them and being tempted, I will get you a few boxes and hold onto them for you :D Glad to hear your diet is going well and hope to see you soon.

edit* spelling.