• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a lifestyle change...no longer a "Fat Texan"

Jake that is freaking awesome.
I am getting into the groove now too. I went into the doctors for a incarcerated hernia in my stomach and the docs weighed me for the charts and i was 214, so i have started counting calories and this week starting hitting the gym. The counting calories alone i have drop 7 pounds in 2 1/2 months so i am assuming the gym will help drop more. I also plan to take my mountain bike in to a bike shop have a full tune up and some street tires put on so that i can cycle at least 10 miles a day.
i remember when i had a size 29 waiste and everyone thought i looked like a twig. I know i cant go back to that but would love to hit 175.

No slowing down Jake ! Keep up the amazing work brother... You are getting so close my friend. Focus on losing it in 5lb intervals. Easier, and quicker goal to accomplish... You will be down to 2oo before you know it! We are all still pulling for you man, keep it up the great work and CONGRATS on your achievement thus far. :thumbs:

Awesome man!!! I have lost 17 pounds so far! I'm at 276 as of this morning! ;D started at 293.

That is freaking awesome Jake and all of the rest of you too! But to me you are still Big Jake!

Jake i don't know about you but it's working for me. I changed my lifestyle of eating and exercising and i have lost 27.6lbs. I am currently at 186.4 and slowly but surely getting to my goal weight. Everyone says i look great and cloths are starting to fit big. I say by 2013 i will be at my new goal weight of 165.

Jake i don't know about you but it's working for me. I changed my lifestyle of eating and exercising and i have lost 27.6lbs. I am currently at 186.4 and slowly but surely getting to my goal weight. Everyone says i look great and cloths are starting to fit big. I say by 2013 i will be at my new goal weight of 165.

Congrats at your success!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Congrats gentlemen ! Not an easy road with the whole dieting thing, so my hat goes off to you two. Great work.....keep it up.

Great job. When I lost a ton of weight, there were rumors going around work that I had cancer.