• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I was hoping Neuro-nut-case would be here to have another meltdown and defend TWCigars...:laugh:

TWCIGARS said:
I find this just as interesting
Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Now continue on with your bashing..

That's completely irrelevant to the conversation and a pretty lame comeback IMO. This is regarding gouging, and from doing buys with KB, he's always sold at MSRP or better.

Seeing this comment, you continue to sink lower and lower...way to go! You've probably added even MORE people to the list that won't buy from you after reading this thread.

Keep up the bad work and your bad business sense. Just remember, you NEED us, we DON'T need you. As several other members pointed out, there are PLENTY of OTHER people out there that will NOT only treat us with the respect we deserve, but offer the items we seek at the CORRECT price.

For those in need of a laugh, check out the "customer" testimonials on his web site. :laugh:

"More testimonials coming soon..." huh? I'm sure you could find a few folks around here who'd LOVE to volunteer. ;)

Here's my "testimonal": :laugh:

W. Jenkins, Connecticut

I had a less than pleasant experience with TWC. They had a special offer for two LGC Double Ligero Chisel maduros so I ordered four because the shipping charges on just two cigars would have been over six dollars. It took me almost four weeks for TWC to ship me my cigars. Since they felt bad for the long delay, they sent me an extra LFD Chiselito (a smaller size which I don’t like) along with a little note saying “Sorry for the delay.” What’s worse was the cigars were NOT maduros as I had ordered, they were the NATURAL wrapper. This was my first order from TWC and will probably be my last.

Do ya think he'll use it? :laugh:

Look at the sweet PM I received from NEUROMANCER in response to my comment:

:0 :0 :0

Message Forwarded From Neuromancer
Go fuck yourself, you little prick!

I rest my case about your Neuromancer....;)

coventrycat86 said:
Here's my "testimonal": :laugh:

W. Jenkins, Connecticut

I had a less than pleasant experience with TWC.  They had a special offer for two LGC Double Ligero Chisel maduros so I ordered four because the shipping charges on just two cigars would have been over six dollars.  It took me almost four weeks for TWC to ship me my cigars.  Since they felt bad for the long delay, they sent me an extra LFD Chiselito (a smaller size which I don’t like) along with a little note saying “Sorry for the delay.” What’s worse was the cigars were NOT maduros as I had ordered, they were the NATURAL wrapper.  This was my first order from TWC and will probably be my last.

Do ya think he'll use it? :laugh:
[snapback]257363[/snapback]​

Knowing him, it's highly likely he will. :laugh:

godfather said:
Look at the sweet PM I received from NEUROMANCER in response to my comment:

:0 :0 :0

Message Forwarded From Neuromancer
Go fuck yourself, you little prick!

I rest my case about your Neuromancer....;)
[snapback]257391[/snapback]​

Neuormancer WTF?

WOW, in my book you weren't as bad as many people think you are but all I have to say is WOW..... :0 :0 :0 you've hit a new low. I am very disappointed with you.

If you have issues with a member's post, address it in the thread. Sending flaming PM's to members is AGAINST BOARD POLICY and if this were my board, you'd be outta here IMMEDIATELY.

You have serious issues and just like wurm, this is NOT the first time with you.

BTW Neuro, I was just stating fact about you:

1 result found for nutcase

a whimsically eccentric person

[Source quoted: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nutcase]

Sorry the truth hurts... :laugh:

If you want to argue my reasoning point for point, I'm sure there are some threads we can dig up to prove my point...;)

I nominated you as asshat of the year, just trying to solidfy my case as to why you should win...:laugh:

Hmmmm......

Hey neuro, would you hurl a barrage of obscenities at me if I said you were "whimsically eccentric"?

I can think of a whole lot less flattering adjectives that describe you but I'll leave that to everyone elses imaginations. ;)

WTF Neuro? Talk about taking a plunge, head first, into a empty pool. That was completely uncalled for...

:angry:

Browsing and comparing prices at TWcigars to another online vendor:\
Padron Anniversary Pyramid
TW $16.26 each
regency $12.95 each.

Huge ass difference, not to mention TW doesn't carry very many maduro Padron cigars, probably because they would have to gouge you that much further.

Any fool can get an account at padron cigars.

Rich

coventrycat86 said:
Hmmmm......

Hey neuro, would you hurl a barrage of obscenities at me if I said you were "whimsically eccentric"?

I can think of a whole lot less flattering adjectives that describe you but I'll leave that to everyone elses imaginations. ;)
[snapback]257407[/snapback]​
Actually, no...you I have some respect for...and you know full well that calling me "whimsically eccentric" was not his intent in mentioning me...I'm tired of this little jerk continuing to bring me up when my posting is basically nil here and on CigarSmokers, yet he keeps trying to throw my name in there every chance he gets on both of these forums...he needs to go find someone else to bait...I don't have to take any garbage from the likes of him...all he is is a little Internet bully...it's easy to be a bully in this type of forum...I wonder if he'd find it so easy in real life...he's nothing but a pathetic little wimp who apparently has no other life than to try and make someone else feel as miserable as he really is...and he needs to wipe the brown stuff off his nose as it's getting darker by the minute from having it up the butts of the FOG's on these two boards...

Edited to add the word "it" between "having" and "up"...

Neuromancer said:
coventrycat86 said:
Hmmmm......

[snapback]257407[/snapback]​
Actually, no...you I have some respect for...and you know full well that calling me "whimsically eccentric" was not his intent in mentioning me...I'm tired of this little jerk continuing to bring me up when my posting is basically nil here and on CigarSmokers, yet he keeps trying to throw my name in there every chance he gets on both of these forums...he needs to go find someone else to bait...I don't have to take any garbage from the likes of him...all he is is a little Internet bully...it's easy to be a bully in this type of forum...I wonder if he'd find it so easy in real life...he's nothing but a pathetic little wimp who apparently has no other life than to try and make someone else feel as miserable as he really is...and he needs to wipe the brown stuff off his nose as it's getting darker by the minute from having up the butts of the FOG's on these two boards...
[snapback]257416[/snapback]​

Well............... There ya have it. :sign:

neuromancer said:
I'm tired of this little jerk continuing to bring me up when my posting is basically nil here and on CigarSmokers, yet he keeps trying to throw my name in there every chance he gets on both of these forums.

Are you going to cry now neuro?

You know what, if you would have IGNORED my factual comment, this would have died. Now you've decided to make a spectacle out of yourself...congratulations!

neuromancer said:
I'm tired of this little jerk continuing to bring me up when my posting is basically nil here

Enough of these lies. Besides your little MELTDOWN you had on another board, when have I 'constantly brought you up?'

neuromancer said:
...and he needs to wipe the brown stuff off his nose as it's getting darker by the minute from having it up the butts of the FOG's on these two boards...

That's ridiculous, stop making these "I feel sorry for myself" statements. If you were rational, which you aren't :laugh: and took a step back to read your "emotionally charged" and "irrational posts," you'd see why people DON'T SIDE with you. Wake up man, that should tell you SOMETHING.

neuromancer said:
...all he is is a little Internet bully...
...I'm tired of this little jerk...
...he's nothing but a pathetic little wimp...

Please, continue with the name calling neuro. You're so out of line right now it's UNBELIEVABLE and that PM was the frosting on the cake.

I expect an APOLOGY for your rude, snotty, and UNCALLED for behavior. The ball is on your court chief... ;)

Personally I agree with CC, you've proved to be BANNABLE material... ???

neuro said:
...he needs to go find someone else to bait...I don't have to take any garbage from the likes of him

Let's go with this logic that I was 'trying to bait you.' Guess what tough guy, you had the choice NOT to take it, but you DID. You brought this on YOURSELF.

Your insults, emotionally charged reasoning, and swearing just continue to prove your true colors neuro. Keep it up! :laugh:

godfather said:
I expect an APOLOGY for your rude, snotty, and UNCALLED for behavior. The ball is on your court chief... ;)

Personally I agree with CC, you've proved to be BANNABLE material... ???
Like I told you on the other board, you can stick my apology where the sun don't shine, punk...this is what you do to everyone you take a dislike to...you take their posts and disect them word for word, trying to ridicule them, and then trying to get everyone wound up to ban them, as you did to StJohnRoe on this board's twin...go get a life, you pathetic little twerp...you catch that ball, chief?

Can someone start an official thread for Asshat of the Year?

We can start with the following nominees: TW, TonyDogs and Neuro.

chair.gif

stupid2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.