• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.
neruo said:
...you take their posts and disect them word for word, trying to ridicule them

Disect your posts? Like this? :laugh:

Heaven forbid I try to make sense of your irrational behavior and try to refute it... :laugh:

neuro said:
and then trying to get everyone wound up to ban them, as you did to StJohnRoe on this board's twin...

LMAO....this statement is absolutely ridiculous. Ok neuro, so I've put a curse on the majority of the board's members to agree with me? :laugh:

SJ? Nice feeble attempt to make a case against me. Let's get our facts straight here, SJ admitted being in the wrong with me and PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZED which is more than I can say for you.

neuro, enough with the same pattern of being insulting and feeling sorry for yourself. Can you think of some new material please? :laugh:

Just keep proving my case against you neuro...

Oh yeah 'nutcase,' ( :laugh:) you still owe me an apology for your despicable, and snotty behavior.

godfather said:
SJ? Nice feeble attempt to make a case against me. Let's get our facts straight here, SJ admitted being in the wrong with me and PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZED which is more than I can say for you.
Yeah, after you harassed and embarassed him to no end for daring to jump into a PIF before you, the great lord of the PIF, felt it was okay for him to do...who appointed you the lord of the PIF on the twin board? If it had been CC, or GG, or CigarSarge or a few others saying something to him that would be one thing but you're as new as I am and as new as SJR is...so rather than stand up to you, he apologized when it was, as far as I'm concerned, totally unnecessary as he felt that was the safest way to go, with you, as he'd seen what you did to others...now as far as this thread, I stayed out of it and made no comments at all about what was posted regarding TW, and the feelings of the board here towards them, until you brought up my name...but see, the problem is, you're not a FOG, you're not the board police, and I know what you nominated me for, along with BigMac, CoronaGigante, DaveWF, Excalibur, FPDoc77, IndyRob, Korean&Proud, Lumberg, Purobrat, ServeBig, SFG75, TheyCallMeManix, TonyDogs,and Wurm...what'd you call it? Asshat of the year award? The real asshat is you because you're the type of individual that keeps these boards occupied with all this schoolyard harassment instead of having some decency and respect for everyone here, discussing smokes, sports, drink, and other things that make life pleasurable for all (nod to CC), other than an obvious few who really have gotten out of line, mooching smokes, threatening others, racism, etc....so you can continue to spend your evening disecting my responses to you, while I go enjoy a cigar and a drink...I have a life...it's apparent you don't...

Is it possible to add the sound of violin to all of your posts Neuro?

That has to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen....

Fuggin drama queen...

Neuro, you most definitely have Asshat potential! :laugh:

neuro said:
If it had been CC, or GG, or CigarSarge or a few others saying something to him that would be one thing but you're as new as I am

I see, so since I'm NOT a FOG I'm not entitled to have an opinion about anything. Wake up neuro, people agreed with me! Do you have any LOGICAL RATIONAL in that brain of yours???

So if they agree with me that doesn't hold water, but instead, if they were to say it directly to YOU it would hold water?

You're killing my brain cells by the minute, this has to be some of the most FLAWED reasoning I've ever seen. :laugh:

neuro said:
I have a life...it's apparent you don't...

Another textbook pattern with you. I love it when people like you use feeble reasoning like this to make yourself feel better. Feel like a big man now? :laugh:

neuro said:
so you can continue to spend your evening disecting my responses to you, while I go enjoy a cigar and a drink..

Geez, you are really insecure. Why do you try so hard to prove yourself to people? Get over yourself.

neuro said:
Asshat of the year award?

neuro, stop getting butt hurt over this.

neuro said:
I have a life...it's apparent you don't...

If I have no life, and I'm such a loser, why are you getting as emotionally charged as a little infant?

You're too much, please continue to dig, but I think hole is plenty big enough for you now...:laugh:

Neuromancer always shows up when TW is being "picked on"! The rude PMs are way out of line and just as low as it gets in my book. :angry:

I think Nero is one of the great customers...
Glad you are happy being ripped off. ;)

TWCIGARS said:
bmd34202 said:
God I miss kindergarten.

:laugh:
[snapback]257268[/snapback]​

I miss Kindergarten also.. I think thats why I am going to stick around... And I'm not mad, I find this all amusing that I'm taking time out of everyones day to post their opinions.. I'm to the point now where I'm just throwing more sticks into the fire because I know I'm going to get a reaction..

So please continue...
[snapback]257274[/snapback]​

There are quite a few people that read these forums that spend an awful lot of money on cigars. Enough that it would make a difference to the bottom line of a business like yours. In your time on these forums, I dare say you've done an excellent job convincing these people to avoid your establishment.

It's not your gouging; you can overcharge for cigars if you like, I don't care -- I'd just advise people to go elsewhere. It's your attitude. I can buy cigars from any number of vendors; why would I want to give my business to someone who conducts himself the way you do?

The online cigar smoking community is a relatively small, well-connected group. Thanks for giving us the heads-up that...

asshat.jpg

Well, looky here, the fine upstanding gentlemen at TobaccoWorld Cigars offer a helpful FAQ on cigars:

http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/articles_cut_cigar.htm

...in which they state:

3. Cut just before the cap leaving 3-4 mm to avoid tearing the wrapper. (Tip: On figurados, just cut off enough so you can see the filler.) To get the best results, try cutting in one quick, strong movement. If you are using a bullet punch cutter, all you need to do is insert the punch on the head of the cigar to cleanly cut a small hole. If you prefer lots of smoke, you just need to insert the punch several times to cut a bigger hole. You can conveniently carry your bullet punch cutter around using the key ring attachment, but, alas, you cannot use this type of cutter on Figurado shapes.

Now all you need to do is put the cigar in your mouth, and light it…

That's very thoughtful of them to offer this helpful information, and for taking the time to write it, no? But wait... I'm guessing that M. Holman, who clearly says ©1999-2005 NeptuneCigar.com, All Rights Reserved might be a tad upset that you wholesale ripped off his copyrighted text:

http://www.neptunecigar.com/faq/cigars.asp?a=4&q=2

I haven't looked, but I'm guessing the other FAQs are similarly ripped off. Kwality, through and through.

Ripping off copyrighted material? :0

Hmmm...TWCIGARS = The Cigar Emporium???

Yet another thieving scumbag wannabe cigar dealer - just what we need...

:0 :0 :0 :0

What a scumbag!!!

TWCIGARS better make sure they have a good attorney..... :whistling:

Neuromancer said:
Yeah, after you harassed and embarassed him to no end for daring to jump into a PIF before you, the great lord of the PIF, felt it was okay for him to do...who appointed you the lord of the PIF on the twin board? If it had been CC, or GG, or CigarSarge or a few others saying something to him that would be one thing but you're as new as I am and as new as SJR is...so rather than stand up to you, he apologized when it was, as far as I'm concerned, totally unnecessary as he felt that was the safest way to go, with you, as he'd seen what you did to others...now as far as this thread, I stayed out of it and made no comments at all about what was posted regarding TW, and the feelings of the board here towards them, until you brought up my name...but see, the problem is, you're not a FOG, you're not the board police, and I know what you nominated me for, along with BigMac, CoronaGigante, DaveWF, Excalibur, FPDoc77, IndyRob, Korean&Proud, Lumberg, Purobrat, ServeBig, SFG75, TheyCallMeManix, TonyDogs,and Wurm...what'd you call it? Asshat of the year award? The real asshat is you because you're the type of individual that keeps these boards occupied with all this schoolyard harassment instead of having some decency and respect for everyone here, discussing smokes, sports, drink, and other things that make life pleasurable for all (nod to CC), other than an obvious few who really have gotten out of line, mooching smokes, threatening others, racism, etc....so you can continue to spend your evening disecting my responses to you, while I go enjoy a cigar and a drink...I have a life...it's apparent you don't...
[snapback]257467[/snapback]​

Ok this post actually made me register here. Neuro for a second I was gonna take your side, I saw that GF had brought up your name and thought to myself man that was sorta not needed, and damnit I think GF's a good shit. Then I saw that you don't know what the heck you're talking about. GF did not get on SaintJohn's case in the PIF because he jumped in front of him it had nothing to do with the PIF really it stemmed from a different damn thread. I actually think I mentioned this to you before.

Your problem here or anyplace else doesn't seem to stem from the fact that you're wrong all the time it seems to stem from the fact that you get so damn emotional. I'm on a few other forums that have nothing to do with cigars and from them and chatting I have found emotion and text is usually not a good combo. Very hard to tell exactly what someone means by what they type. So just chill out and type with a little more reason and a little less emotion and you may have more support in your corner.

Oh and research shit before you post it because if you post something that didn't really happen like it's a fact you just seem dumb.

moki said:
Well, looky here, the fine upstanding gentlemen at TobaccoWorld Cigars offer a helpful FAQ on cigars:

http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/articles_cut_cigar.htm

...in which they state:

3. Cut just before the cap leaving 3-4 mm to avoid tearing the wrapper. (Tip: On figurados, just cut off enough so you can see the filler.) To get the best results, try cutting in one quick, strong movement. If you are using a bullet punch cutter, all you need to do is insert the punch on the head of the cigar to cleanly cut a small hole. If you prefer lots of smoke, you just need to insert the punch several times to cut a bigger hole. You can conveniently carry your bullet punch cutter around using the key ring attachment, but, alas, you cannot use this type of cutter on Figurado shapes.

Now all you need to do is put the cigar in your mouth, and light it…

That's very thoughtful of them to offer this helpful information, and for taking the time to write it, no? But wait... I'm guessing that M. Holman, who clearly says ©1999-2005 NeptuneCigar.com, All Rights Reserved might be a tad upset that you wholesale ripped off his copyrighted text:

http://www.neptunecigar.com/faq/cigars.asp?a=4&q=2

I haven't looked, but I'm guessing the other FAQs are similarly ripped off. Kwality, through and through.
[snapback]257611[/snapback]​

Oh, Boy, Maarit - this is not good... :0

TWCIGARS said:
bmd34202 said:
God I miss kindergarten.

:laugh:
[snapback]257268[/snapback]​

I miss Kindergarten also.. I think thats why I am going to stick around... And I'm not mad, I find this all amusing that I'm taking time out of everyones day to post their opinions.. I'm to the point now where I'm just throwing more sticks into the fire because I know I'm going to get a reaction..

So please continue...
[snapback]257274[/snapback]​

TWCIGARS -

Sounds like you're going to stick around and post in order to get a reaction out of my members, am I correct? Your demeanor is very unprofessional. The fact that you search for and dig up old posts to justify your behavior and existence here is uncalled for. The fact is, your prices on the Fuente line are amongst the highest out there. The members are doing nothing but protecting one another. There are plenty of newbies out here which may fall for your high priced cigars, however luckily there are the seasoned smokers who won't let that happen.

This forum is free, and you are definitely making money off of CigarPass. I would advise you tone down your posts a few notches if you plan on staying here. Respect the membership here, especially since your only existence at CP is to make a profit and nothing else.

Regards,
Rod
Administrator

prophetic_joe said:
Neuromancer said:
[snapback]257467[/snapback]​

Ok this post actually made me register here. Neuro for a second I was gonna take your side, I saw that GF had brought up your name and thought to myself man that was sorta not needed, and damnit I think GF's a good shit. Then I saw that you don't know what the heck you're talking about. GF did not get on SaintJohn's case in the PIF because he jumped in front of him it had nothing to do with the PIF really it stemmed from a different damn thread. I actually think I mentioned this to you before.

Your problem here or anyplace else doesn't seem to stem from the fact that you're wrong all the time it seems to stem from the fact that you get so damn emotional. I'm on a few other forums that have nothing to do with cigars and from them and chatting I have found emotion and text is usually not a good combo. Very hard to tell exactly what someone means by what they type. So just chill out and type with a little more reason and a little less emotion and you may have more support in your corner.

Oh and research shit before you post it because if you post something that didn't really happen like it's a fact you just seem dumb.
[snapback]258835[/snapback]​
This is the first post that I noticed a problem between them...so perhaps I got the sequence a bit wrong...that doesn't change the fact that SJR was harassed and hounded into an apology when he never resorted to calling GF a scumbag as GF did to him in the PIF thread, AS FAR AS I KNOW...I didn't read the other thread as I don't bother reading the threads people are fighting in if I can avoid them...regardless, I had nothing to do with THIS THREAD until GF invoked my name for no reason...I posted not a single word here pro or con about TW and it was totally uneccesary to even bring me up regarding the subject of THIS thread...you want ti b*tch about TW, have at it, but leave me out of it..

Free Cigars PIF

Guys, keep this fued over at the other board where it started. :thumbs:

This thread is about the GOUGER that is TW Cigars. Let's keep it that way.

mrjinglesusa said:

[snapback]259332[/snapback]​

Jingles - this started out between GF and Neuro in another TWCigars thread. Neuro just doesn't know when to quit... It's a shame it's bleeding into this thread as well, but it's not right to start another thread to address this...

Let them go.... ;)

Joe - you were saying??? :whistling:

mrjinglesusa said:

[snapback]259332[/snapback]​

jingles, please stop ordering people around. You're not the site owner. Have you learned ANYTHING from your problems with me yesterday?

How about instead of barking orders, you try:

"Gentlemen, this was a situation that arose at another board and IN MY OPINION, you should not discuss it here."

I take offense to you demanding that neuro and prophetic_joe can't post what they want here. Maybe you don't like it but I personally have no problem with it at all, in fact I would ENCOURAGE the discussion because I feel it is indeed relevant. Maybe I'm in the minority on this one, and that's fine, people can draw their own conclusions about prophetic_joe, neuromancer, me and you.

But again, when you bark out orders and speak with authority that you're the boss here, I find it offensive and I would request that you consider not doing it in the future.

Rod's board, not yours.....

I'm glad I'm tall 'cause it's getting deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.