• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Started the day with a EL Piramide of John's, and ending with this after a metric ton of Peking Duck for dinner. These little fellas are starting to reveal their potential...will be stocking up if/when I ever see a decent sale. They're good enough that Habanos will probably discontinue them next year.
20180331_185352.jpg

Started the day with a EL Piramide of John's, and ending with this after a metric ton of Peking Duck for dinner. These little fellas are starting to reveal their potential...will be stocking up if/when I ever see a decent sale. They're good enough that Habanos will probably discontinue them next year.
View attachment 20037
Lol! You got that right Jerry! Discontinued and throw away all remaining stock.

Anyone know what this Tatuaje is? It’s just shy of four inches and has about a 38 RG. A beautiful oily Oscuro wrapper. I bought it in Vegas a year ago October, but have no idea what it is. It’s delicious!!

E9028747-5AF2-4111-9839-3F20FB96C1F1.jpeg

Anyone know what this Tatuaje is? It’s just shy of four inches and has about a 38 RG. A beautiful oily Oscuro wrapper. I bought it in Vegas a year ago October, but have no idea what it is. It’s delicious!!

View attachment 20038
Petit Cazadores Reserva? I think it's 4x40 with a broadleaf wrapper. One of my favorite Tats!

View attachment 20038
I must have gone through at least 5 cabs of the petite caz. Great little smoke.

I thought I might have dry boxed this Intemperance too long but it was perfect. These are aging nicely.
IMG_20180329_152135069.jpg

It still amazes me every year, that I can take a seed, stick it in dirt and it grows. Even more amazing, is that I can grow things to eat. I've never grown asparagus.
You should! It’s so easy, and it’s a perennial that produces more spears each year so you don’t have to keep replanting. As long as you have the patience to wait 2-3 years for your first harvest, it’ll be worth it!! Lol I sound like such a dork :oops:

You should! It’s so easy, and it’s a perennial that produces more spears each year so you don’t have to keep replanting. As long as you have the patience to wait 2-3 years for your first harvest, it’ll be worth it!! Lol I sound like such a dork :oops:

I heard it can grown about 10-12 inches in about 24 hours. You just cut it one day and come back again the next and do the same - is that true?!