• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I heard it can grown about 10-12 inches in about 24 hours. You just cut it one day and come back again the next and do the same - is that true?!
It seriously grows fast. Friday I did a harvest in one of the beds, and by Monday there were tons again. Even today, they were longer in the afternoon than in the morning. This time of year is when they really go crazy! You have to harvest the spears before they develop foliage, and if you think you can wait a day, forget it!!

Also, because we are talking about asparagus, these poor guys were covered by burlap and grew all sorts of crazy lol

D402B408-57C7-4A92-9545-23F7B63884DA.jpeg

R&J Exhibicion No. 4

VzvjW3q.jpg

Stinky, while I don’t promote them it does work pretty well. Liked it better than the others. Mr. Stinky no likey us here, so I'm embarrassed to say I have one.

Edited to add........ while I thought the springy cigar holders were a good idea (easy in and out), they will shred the wrapper leaf off if the cigar is moved forward or backward and not straight up and down. So I leave the band on to counteract that problem. It really sucks on good cigars with fragile wrappers.

https://www.cigarpass.com/threads/c...t-a-group-buy-on-a-bobken.73878/#post-1186259

Last edited:
Fresh 898 before putting the other 24 to sleep. Nice flavor like black pepper on some washed rind cheese, but they need to settle. I have next to zero experience with them, but I bet the 5-plus year mark starts to show what they are about.

20180407_082219.jpg

smoked a green banded Tatuaje Halloween release while working on the balcony today. I have no idea what it is, apart from tasty.

Stinky, while I don’t promote them it does work pretty well. Liked it better than the others. Mr. Stinky no likey us here, so I'm embarrassed to say I have one.

Edited to add........ while I thought the springy cigar holders were a good idea (easy in and out), they will shred the wrapper leaf off if the cigar is moved forward or backward and not straight up and down. So I leave the band on to counteract that problem. It really sucks on good cigars with fragile wrappers.

https://www.cigarpass.com/threads/c...t-a-group-buy-on-a-bobken.73878/#post-1186259

I have a Stinky too. My wife got it for me several years ago. She outweighs his poopiness.