• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Glad you enjoyed it Bill! The AVO 22 European Release has always been a tasty treat I find. Wish there were more of them floating around.

John are those from Brian's collection? If so I got those from the Davidoff store in NYC a long time ago for him. Still have a full canister, plus a mixed canister of both the Euro and US ones in the cello. Toss up between the the LE 05 and this as the most Cuban of profiles.

In my rare downtime lately, I haven't wanted to use my brain enough to join in the @CigSid review contest. BUT last night was the first truly nice evening weather in KC, so I gratefully broke out my first ever Robusto T that he sent me. Had a huge dinner and sat out on the restaurant patio with my friends and just chilled. What a great cigar in every way. Profile unlike any other Trini I've smoked...like what the Vigia's pray to be when they grow up. Thanks my friend!
20180411_225143.jpg 20180411_234707.jpg

John are those from Brian's collection? If so I got those from the Davidoff store in NYC a long time ago for him. Still have a full canister, plus a mixed canister of both the Euro and US ones in the cello. Toss up between the the LE 05 and this as the most Cuban of profiles.

They were from Brian’s collection Anthony. There were some with blank bands that had your name written on them, and others with What I assume was @Napa_Smokes ”Joshua” written on the bands.

I also have a handful of the US that are in cello marked “OR US Bundle AVO 22” and a generic Spanish cedar box full of them marked “OR AVO 22 US” that are not in cello.

They were from Brian’s collection Anthony. There were some with blank bands that had your name written on them, and others with What I assume was @Napa_Smokes ”Joshua” written on the bands.

I also have a handful of the US that are in cello marked “OR US Bundle AVO 22” and a generic Spanish cedar box full of them marked “OR AVO 22 US” that are not in cello.
I traded a canister and some singles of the cello version for some South African wines from his last trip back home. Still have the wine in the basement in New Jersey. Glad that his cigars are being enjoyed, he would of liked that.

I traded a canister and some singles of the cello version for some South African wines from his last trip back home. Still have the wine in the basement in New Jersey. Glad that his cigars are being enjoyed, he would of liked that.

Yep! Been slowly passing them around and sharing them with the members here on CigarPass and enjoying them myself. He would have wanted that! :cool:

Makes that wine even all that more special, doesn’t it.

Wasn’t it you that gave him an Opus X Power Ranger Maduro?

Makes that wine even all that more special, doesn’t it.

Wasn’t it you that gave him an Opus X Power Ranger Maduro?
Yes on both counts. Still have one left should smoke it burn it with a glass or two of one of those wines.

In my rare downtime lately, I haven't wanted to use my brain enough to join in the @CigSid review contest. BUT last night was the first truly nice evening weather in KC, so I gratefully broke out my first ever Robusto T that he sent me. Had a huge dinner and sat out on the restaurant patio with my friends and just chilled. What a great cigar in every way. Profile unlike any other Trini I've smoked...like what the Vigia's pray to be when they grow up. Thanks my friend!
View attachment 20138 View attachment 20139
Glad you enjoyed it! Must have been a while ago when I sent you that one...

Yes on both counts. Still have one left should smoke it burn it with a glass or two of one of those wines.

Watched his son Ryan enjoy it several years ago, and remembered Brian showing it to me and telling me you gifted it to him a few years prior to that. You should enjoy both the wine and the cigar before someone else ends up doing it. ;)