• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Enjoying this lovely stick, I’ve been too busy for a smoke these days, but couldn’t wait any longer!

F619C164-9BAE-4FA4-B384-6F3337471B64.jpeg

I’m so excited that I got my asparagus bed planted (crowns) even though I have to wait two years! It’ll be worth it...also got carrots and peanuts planted and successfully propagated some sweet potato slips that I placed in trays for root development before I plant them! Can’t wait...I need wayyyy more space for all the things I want to grow!!

4BCADA6D-BF73-4DB0-8534-37C9468FE557.jpeg

20180528_222909.jpg

Smoking a Cuban Montecristo today in honor of all the brave Service men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their lives so we can live in the best country, the greatest country. And thank you to all members who served. You're in my thoughts.

I had bunch of family over for the weekend and wasn't able to sit and enjoy a smoke. It was hectic and fun! They all left early yesterday so I was able to relax and enjoy a couple of smokes.

First, had a nice aged Padron which was paired with a Cherry stout. Thanks again to the kind Mr. JFields for sending this my way, I really enjoyed it!
full

After that Padron, I got hungry so I threw some wings on the grill and smoked a 02 San Cristobal El Morro while that was getting done.
full

Last week I saw a few posts about Saint Luis Rey and they made me want to have one, so I ended the day with a 03 Double Corona.
full

It was a good day, I don't recall the last time that I was able to enjoy 3 big cigars on a single day.

Well I am enjoying a Kristoff - Ligero Maduro - 6.5" X 56 Ring Gage. I really like this stick I discover on a recommendation for something similar to a Lega Privada T-52, IMHO this is a good cheap substitute.

Well made, great flavor profile, lots of bang for the buck. Made it to my personal top 20 list.

Can not say anything bad about this stick, except I am down to my last 6 or 7.:(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 6
How does it compare to the banded version?
It's extremely fresh so I can't say if it smokes like a banded one. It has a floral taste to it, did not notice the kick Partagas are known for. I have another one which I will let rest for the summer and try again in the winter. Overall an enjoyable cigar, don't know if the ring gauge had anything to do with it.

Enjoying this lovely stick, I’ve been too busy for a smoke these days, but couldn’t wait any longer!

View attachment 20769

I’m so excited that I got my asparagus bed planted (crowns) even though I have to wait two years! It’ll be worth it...also got carrots and peanuts planted and successfully propagated some sweet potato slips that I placed in trays for root development before I plant them! Can’t wait...I need wayyyy more space for all the things I want to grow!!

View attachment 20770

That's the problem, with gardening. It's addicting and you just throw more and more stuff, in there. I love the fact that you can plant a seed or a seedling and something grows. I've always been fascinated with that.

That's the problem, with gardening. It's addicting and you just throw more and more stuff, in there. I love the fact that you can plant a seed or a seedling and something grows. I've always been fascinated with that.
Yes, I completely agree and am the same. I just wish I had more space for the size garden I really want. I want to be able to eat seasonal produce from my own yard and not buy it at the store!

WEll cores are done, so I am enjoying a [/b]Ava Maria - Argentum - 5" X 58 Ring Gage[/b]. Not a bad stick for the price made by A.J. Fernandez.

Well constructed, never any problems, strong, and what I call price point stick. Can be had on bid site in samplers for a very good price.

image.jpeg