• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Coffee and a Kristoff - Corojo Limitada - Robesto Size. The flavor profile does not grab me and shout, but the are hits of nuts, spices, and last sweetness. Strenth is in my mind Medium. This is a well constructed stick, that burns even, and ashes up very even also. I only recently was introduced to this brand by accident, and have not been disappointed with their blends I have smoked.

Honeslty if your looking for a new brand of Cigars to explore, I would say try some Kristoff samplers.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Ai3n9Nxl.jpg

Coloniales '05

Lucky me I got a Kristoff - Habano - Robesto in a Kristoff (4) Cigar sampler. So far this one is the nicest of those never smoked before. This brand is never disappointing, well constructed, burns nice & even, great even ash formation. This is a Medium strength stick with a great flavor profile that keeps changing for the better to keep your intrest.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

A diplomatic fundadores from 97... These cigars were made with tobacco from the top 2/3’s of the plant, and had a longer and warmer (around 110 degrees) fermentation. That resulted in the very dark wrapper that you see.

5FE1D990-4A83-4368-B31E-A4722F89ED6F.jpeg

Partagas Charlottes 1989

55071340-B6E3-4316-A2A6-64F1E76582FF.jpeg

Edit: Explanation of the fundi wrapper.

Last edited:
Smellysell, you left your balls on the cart, good looking smoke however.