• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Been up for about 36 hours at this point thanks to middle of the night Monaco race and then Indy followed by a belated graduation "lunch" with the visiting fam and daughter's boyfriend. Now just a little guy while I finish off a book I'm reading.

IMG_2700.jpg

After the Monaco and Indy races, I made my way to the deck for a cigar. Unfortunately, by that time I missed most of the sunshine and had to finish this one under an umbrella. It was so good, I didn't mind. 7ACF896F-1942-4EB5-93BF-6275FA866E28.jpegReally surprised by this stick. I think spending some time in the dry box brought out flavors I’d never noticed before.

Last edited:
Morning black coffee and a, Oliva Series "G" - Maduro - Box Pressed Torpedo that I can say zero negative about. Nice Medium-Strong well made consistant Cigar with a spicy, with a touch of sweetness flavor profile.

Only problem was resolved as I personally think Oliva's tend to be tight, thank you Dr. Rod for inventing the PerfeDraw Tool.

image.jpeg

A single cigar I found in my humidor marked “Custom Cuban Roll”. I have no idea where it came from. It about 7.5 inches and a 55 RG. Had that familiar Johnny O twang that I get underneath my tongue when I smoke one of his rolls.
220BA6BC-08D7-4E8D-A21A-83340859FB4D.jpeg

Shoemaker Mile ...
#5 Hunt/ #6 Heart to Heart = ex box.
And after more than 5 years these Edicion Unica's have finally lost the bitterness that popped out every now and again... mostly just creamy wood and expresso notes with lots of sweet tobacco. This truly was a winner... winner. :)

Attachments

• 20180528_155643.jpg
    20180528_155643.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 9