• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

As requested........ The recent AVO 22 30th cannister release. Really enjoyable!!! Nice and creamy smoke. Plenty of earthy flavor coming from the generous amount of smoke this cigar produces. Leather, forest floor, and of course tobacco. It’s great now, but if I had to place a bet, I’d have to go with these not aging well just like the previous USA release (Unlike the European AVO 22 version). Based on my one cigar experience, they’re worth seeking out some for sure if my opinion means anything.......

View attachment 21283 View attachment 21280
View attachment 21284
John I see the wrapper has a slight green tinge. Is that the camera/phone making it look lighter? I'll try to get a canister for comparison purposes. Disappointed that they didn't go for the smaller gauge, oh well. Thanks for the review.

John I see the wrapper has a slight green tinge. Is that the camera/phone making it look lighter? I'll try to get a canister for comparison purposes. Disappointed that they didn't go for the smaller gauge, oh well. Thanks for the review.
You’re welcome!
It’s the camera and dull lighting I guess. I agree! I was hoping for a thinner RG as well. Wish they would have brought back the European Release as well.

914C768C-DD73-46EB-BAC4-43E21D031971.jpeg B459E56E-641C-446A-ACF6-488DBDF26CEB.jpeg A few days ago I smoked the last Monte #5 that I bought in the duty free shop on the way home from Iraq. I was amazed by how well this simple stick had aged over the past 8 years, and it was a good reminder to me to let ‘em rest!

(It was also a good lesson to buy more than 5 at a time!! LOL)

Last edited:
2F8B0795-DFFE-4D53-BD34-19643A4C0E3A.jpeg I was never a fan of RP with the exception of the Ray Lewis. We had a event at my local B&M and I got a Sun Grown Maduro. Of course it’s personal, but this is a great smoke. Very impressed. Wishing all the folks here a Happy 4th and pleasant weekend.