• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Enjoying a Kristoff - Corojo Limatada - Roberto 5.5" X 54 Ring Gage, So far I like everything Kristoff I have smoked. Found this brand on a recommendation from one of my sources, now I hooked on all things Kristoff.

:)

image.jpeg

SOM MAR 17 Punch Punch and some GD yard work.
aHWuDUL.jpg

I slept from 8 pm to 1 am; woke up and had a 5 year old La Aroma de Cuba, no pic as my phone died during my hibernation. I think this cigar has aged quite nicely; impeccably smooth and creamy with very balanced flavors of cherry, leather, and cedar. Just one day of work then I'm off until next Monday!

While I really dislike the trend for Habanos toward the large ring cigars, the one exception I have is the RyJ Wide Churchill. Got a 3 pack at the one of the kiosk at the airport last year and was pleasantly surprised with this vitola.
So I had a one last night, a little too hot outside but worth the heat. This example was from a 2017 and was outstanding. Will put these aside for a while to see what some age does to them. No picture from last night as I'm having issues with my tablet. This is one from last fall from another box of 2017, that I have down south.

Another day, this time it's a Oliva - Connetticutt - Reserve - Toro like all things Oliva just wonderful construction, nice even burn, even ash formation, with a Mild - Medium earthy flavor profile.

Oliva is a company that has their eye on quality control, even their entry level Cigars are quality. IMHO.

image.jpeg