• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I'll do an actual review when I have time to sample the Julietas I bought, this is a little cartucho. Overall, stellar construction, deeper flavors that set it apart from the rest of Dion's stuff, a very good cigar but for me doesn't match the price point. For less money I could buy Epernay's, and if I want a richer, deeper profile I'll reach for Roma Craft for waaaaaay less $$$. The Cuban price comparisons are already well documented, lol. YMMV, these are still damn young and deserve revisiting in about 6 months or so in a larger format to experience the full profile.
20180823_071110.jpg

Waiting for this storm to start here on Oahu. The other islands have gotten a lot of rain, but nothing here yet. I've got near-empty plastic bottles outside on the lanai table that haven't even been knocked over by wind yet. It may start hitting here this afternoon... it may break up further. The hurricane has been downgraded to a Cat 2, but has slowed to 2 mph. That gives it time to either break up, or loiter over us dropping torrential precipitation... :/

Yesterday morning I smoked an Alec Bradley Post Embargo robusto. Surprisingly not bad.

IMG_2896.jpg

Waiting for this storm to start here on Oahu. The other islands have gotten a lot of rain, but nothing here yet. I've got near-empty plastic bottles outside on the lanai table that haven't even been knocked over by wind yet. It may start hitting here this afternoon... it may break up further. The hurricane has been downgraded to a Cat 2, but has slowed to 2 mph. That gives it time to either break up, or loiter over us dropping torrential precipitation... :/

Yesterday morning I smoked an Alec Bradley Post Embargo robusto. Surprisingly not bad.

View attachment 22278
Keep us posted...