• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Be safe, you'll get dumped on soon.

We have plans to visit Maui next THU and well, we have no idea what to do at this point. Been watching the weather channel all day.

Thanks. If you find yourself on Oahu, give a yell. I hope your trip goes ok. It shouldn't be too bad -- Maui is actually faring worse from FIRES right now on the Lahaina side than from hurricane weather.

Keep us posted...

Thanks. Will do. The system has been downgraded to a tropical storm, and still no action here on Oahu. In fact, a brush fire has started here, as well, on the west side of the island.

An Oliva V Melanio Torpedo while toying around in the yard and building shoe pits with the kiddos! Used to love pitching shoes when I was in my
20’s and 30’s. Don’t know why I ever stopped.
ECA0CEEB-8409-4753-9CA7-99B2C70D6487.jpeg9AC222F0-4665-4643-9997-F78D43ED6A75.jpeg

Last edited:
Some of these young NCs from Foundation and Caldwell are really blowing my mind. You guys need to try a few of these...

4.5 of 5 nubs from this smoke.

KImuQh4.jpg

What did you think George?
I had one not too long after I got them. Seemed like it either still needed more time (even at 13 years old), or they needed more rest after their long journey to Bill, then from Bill to us.
Yeah, when I got mine the smell (good) exploded in my face, I could tell they got a bit warm during the trip, so I let them rest a while to acclimate.
I burned my lips on it! I really enjoyed the flavor. Not multidimensional, but it resonated with me and I'm not complaining!
So I suspect your experience was acclimation related. I'd give it another go!

edit: I have some 2016's, I might try one tomorrow for a comparison.

A Por Larrañaga Picadores from box date October 2017. Young, and to me, that’s not a bad thing. No green or armonía. Simply younger Cuban tobacco flavor. Now, I could swear that the tobacco used in these is a cousin of the Aganorsa leaf. Just my opinion, but I could definitely taste the similarity. Maybe Aganorsa seeds are sourced from the same farm or producer. The bands say Vuelta Abajo.