• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

image.jpg 10 years old. From a friend on the forums. Thank you brother. In celebration of the pregnancy announcement on FB. The one I told y’all about a few weeks ago :rolleyes:
image.jpg

Edit: also please tell me I’m not the only one that has burnt the SHIT outta my hand by holding my single flame upside down...

Last edited:
Makes me want to give another one a try... I don't have any in my dry box... guess I'll do that later.
And I look up the 50 year only to see its was sold only at a certain time. Feelsbad

Fonseca Cosacos from '15... nice & mellow.
You’re the second person this week that mentioned a Fonseca. The only one I’ve ever had was the second stick of the night and I found it way to light for my liking. I should probably try them again but definitely not the second stick.

Edit because I can’t spell.

Davidoff Aniversario No. 2, discontinued cigar. No picture on this one since my tablet kept on blurring the cigar because of twilight. Must say it was one of the best Davidoff's I've had in a while. Reminded me of the Davidoff Diadema, with hints of currants and almonds. I was disappointed when I had to finish it early. Thanks Gary (Grateful) for making these available, now I'm sorry I didn't get more!