• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

I still need to try one of those! I love to smoke meat and heard that this tastes/smells very similarly. Is that true?

Yes, it's like sitting around a campfire. They are a bit too overpowering for some, and that's understandable -- it's not subtle. The KFC has really grown on me and it's one of my favorite smokes. I personally like the "Just A Friend" vitola a bit better than this, but these are great for a quick smoke outside if you have cigarette-smoking company or inclement/cold weather, etc., and don't want to spend an hour outside.

I still need to try one of those! I love to smoke meat and heard that this tastes/smells very similarly. Is that true?

Yes, unfortunately so.... For me at least.
I found it overpowering and not a good flavor by the end of it. Kinda like eating BBQ all day every day, after a while the smoke smell just gets nauseating.

Don't get me wrong, I love good Q. I eat it at least once week, but damn that stick I tried was rough.

A PSD No. 3 EL 2006. I’d give up my first born for a box of these! We sat down to watch a movie last night and I couldn’t tell you one thing about it I was so into this cigar. Completely blew me away. Flavorful and yet refined the first two thirds, and a spice bomb the final third.
026EA021-07CA-492E-AD17-ED9F815EC781.jpeg F3D93814-4AD7-4F94-AAE3-8CC79C0121B1.jpeg 6842F464-9995-4453-99C0-68473F826455.png

Enjoying a El Galan - Dona Nieves - Boxpressed, if you have never ever heard of El Galan, they are not a real well know brand.

http://elgalancigars.com/#about-us

Recently apprently as reported by the Cigar press, Aurturo Fuene hired the founder of El Galan, Felix Mesa to run Fuentes new operation in Nicagraga. That endorsement alone says something about Mesa's ability to make great cigars.

This particular stick is strong like black coffee, well made, burns well, ashes up good. I found they by mistake, took a chance, results were positive.

IMHO. :)

image.jpeg

Last edited:
A PSD No. 3 EL 2006. I’d give up my first born for a box of these! We sat down to watch a movie last night and I couldn’t tell you one thing about it I was so into this cigar. Completely blew me away. Flavorful and yet refined the first two thirds, and a spice bomb the final third.
I agree, these are amazing (and htf)

ASR OCT 17
IkBRZet.jpg