• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Lord have mercy! Lol. I feel like a dumb ass. I figured it was just lazy for ISOM. I quit 🤣

LOL - that meaning laughing out loud, which I technically just chuckled to myself.

I'd hope people weren't so lazy, that they didn't want to type the last M. But who knows, nowadays. Pretty sure our Buy/Sell forum has used ISO for years.

Lord have mercy! Lol. I feel like a dumb ass. I figured it was just lazy for ISOM. I quit 🤣

LOL - that meaning laughing out loud, which I technically just chuckled to myself.

I'd hope people weren't so lazy, that they didn't want to type the last M. But who knows, nowadays. Pretty sure our Buy/Sell forum has used ISO for years.
Yup.. yup.. I deserve this

Edit: let the record show that the Comprehensive list of cigar terms didn’t include ‘ISOM’ or ‘ISO’ just saying 🤣

Last edited:
Yup.. yup.. I deserve this

Edit: let the record show that the Comprehensive list of cigar terms didn’t include ‘ISMO’ or ‘ISO’ just saying 🤣

No, but this one DOES have ISOM:

I'm sure they'd let you add ISO right above it :cool:

Opted for the old Lusi tonight. Seems like these have lost favor with the brothers and sisters of the leaf, but I'd been wanting to smoke one. I'm really enjoying it. The draw on mine has been really good28391

Last edited:
This was an exceptional cigar... 20+ yo 898... you can see the effecto of single digit humidity, and the cigar blew up about halfway through...

5D8C6B10-6A8E-4791-B813-43FCD54C20CD.jpeg

Back in Seattle, and smoking this wonderful 2004 JL 1... just amazing...

DAC02652-B35A-4877-80E1-947C69347138.jpeg