• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Found this Tatuaje in my little humidor. Very well constructed, great draw, woody/earthy, light spice with a hint of almondView attachment 28416
I’ve seen a lot of reviews comparing the Havana VI to being similar (and potentially superior) to the tat black, which I really liked! Do you have a preference over one or the other?

I’ve seen a lot of reviews comparing the Havana VI to being similar (and potentially superior) to the tat black, which I really liked! Do you have a preference over one or the other?
I dont smoke alot of these so my knowledge and taste for the different sticks in the lineup is not very astute. I enjoyed this one, and the shop owner was telling me the white labeled one was the better version

Spiced Rum cake, honey, baklava into a cedar wood finish with each draw. Very different and a sweet pleasantness on the palette. Quite interesting first RASS experience. I really like these. Update....man this thing was so good I smoked another one! My Cowboys lost and I didnt even care!

Last edited: