• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

How was it????

Very nice! One of a handful of NC cigars I consistently enjoy when I do smoke them. The Cazadore is the best of the bunch in the black line IMO. I don’t like them as much with age though. I bought these a few years ago when Jon @cabaiguan juan and I met up last (hint Hint).

In honor of a great friend who was recently very fortunate to purchase a box of these beauties... This box, which I cracked the seal on almost 15 years ago, was dripping with oil, now you see the crystals that have formed from the many years of perfect storage conditions... amazing cigar.

Dang, look at them crystals, now that is teasing us Bill. You have to be in Happyville right now. 🥳🥳🥳

View attachment 28543

Freezing cold in SoCal today (actually 48 here on the mountain)

88B462C2-24D3-4BD5-BF51-F51DCA40F7F7.jpeg

So I had to smoke something amazing to motivate myself to go outside...

Of all the great cigars that were released in 2004 as LE’s, this is my favorite, I just wish they we’re not so rare...

47FFCD8C-D15E-458B-93FE-A19C0F8DD5D2.jpeg

Freezing cold in SoCal today (actually 48 here on the mountain)

View attachment 28584

So I had to smoke something amazing to motivate myself to go outside...

Of all the great cigars that were released in 2004 as LE’s, this is my favorite, I just wish they we’re not so rare...

View attachment 28585

Agreed, one of my all time favorite EL's as well.

Thanks to an awesome BOTL, I had the privilege of trying a (I would assume an early 2000s due to the fact that it didn’t appear to ever have a band) Avo 22.

999CBFF2-8485-40F5-A3FC-119AD93CD7D3.jpeg

It had a pretty sizable crack in it, but I was able to baby it past that and I was great rewarded. What a fantastic smoke. Cedar, cream, butter and what I can only relate to kettle corn (weird but awesome)

883C2947-A9B6-4C6C-986C-8F40CD8965C4.jpeg

Cheers!

Thanks to an awesome BOTL, I had the privilege of trying a (I would assume an early 2000s due to the fact that it didn’t appear to ever have a band) Avo 22.

View attachment 28587

It had a pretty sizable crack in it, but I was able to baby it past that and I was great rewarded. What a fantastic smoke. Cedar, cream, butter and what I can only relate to kettle corn (weird but awesome)

View attachment 28588

Cheers!

The Original Release were always bandless and such a great cigar. I haven't had the 30th Year AVO 22, to compare, but I'd guess it wouldn't be anywhere close to the OR.

Short cigars while wearing shorts!

Err....I hope you have shorts on.
Yeah, I am having severe knee problems and the brace doesn't work well with pants. :(

I'm considering knee replacement surgery. It would be preferable to wearing shorts all winter! :p

Yeah, I am having severe knee problems and the brace doesn't work well with pants. :(

I'm considering knee replacement surgery. It would be preferable to wearing shorts all winter! :p

Sorry to hear that, now I feel bad....maybe just a little. I sure hope you can get relief without surgery, but those knee replacements have come a long way in the last 20 years.

I have arthritis in both knees and will be getting both scoped before the end of the year. I'm hoping that will last me a few years, before I'm talking a replacement. To be honest, I wear shorts all year long. I'll throw on a long sleeve shirt and a jacket with shorts, before putting on pants. I stay cooler that way. Must be my menopause kicking in, I'm hot natured 🤣

Could just find a place with no winter.
I was just in Tucson visiting family and that occurred to me. But I would most likely need the surgery eventually and it is fairly routine these days. Still, winter is less wonderlandy as I get older so maybe one day.

Sorry to hear that, now I feel bad....maybe just a little. I sure hope you can get relief without surgery, but those knee replacements have come a long way in the last 20 years.

I have arthritis in both knees and will be getting both scoped before the end of the year. I'm hoping that will last me a few years, before I'm talking a replacement. To be honest, I wear shorts all year long. I'll throw on a long sleeve shirt and a jacket with shorts, before putting on pants. I stay cooler that way. Must be my menopause kicking in, I'm hot natured 🤣
As long as it isn't womenopause. :)

I made a mistake getting arthroscopic surgery 30 years ago and it didn't go well. Now stem cells are the way to go but it still isn't approved by the FDA. But my knee is now too messed up for stem cell treatment.

It is possible to get the treatment in the US but only in a clinical trial. If one has the dough, there are qualified US doctors doing it outside the US. See Mel Gibson's father's treatment experience.