• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

In honor of a great friend who was recently very fortunate to purchase a box of these beauties... This box, which I cracked the seal on almost 15 years ago, was dripping with oil, now you see the crystals that have formed from the many years of perfect storage conditions... amazing cigar.

61EED5B3-DCAB-4384-B3A6-D4D774326237.jpeg

In honor of a great friend who was recently very fortunate to purchase a box of these beauties... This box, which I cracked the seal on almost 15 years ago, was dripping with oil, now you see the crystals that have formed from the many years of perfect storage conditions... amazing cigar.

View attachment 28543
That’s mold. I’ll take care of the disposable for you.

Old ONEOFF from around 2003. I swear I was smoking a Cuban Cigar right now. Everything from construction (except for the cap), wrapper shade/appearance, and flavor says so. Would probably fool most anyone in a blind test. Excellent cigar and pleasant surprise! Even better than the Partagas 2010 EL I smoked this morning...... Yes Bill! I said it! 😂

I have a box of these, and i agree that they need some time. It seems that most agree that Bolivars need some time sleeping before they get good! I smoked one from my box of 10 and now I have those in a deep dark cool place!
Most of the time I don’t enjoy Bolivar ROTT. This one I did though. That makes me think they will be stellar in five years time.