• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I was gifted this stick by Bill ( CigSid ), as a you have to try this one. The note said EAU JUN 08. Can't speak for you folks, but a Salomon is a smart looking stick. This guy was stunning, with only very minor vein. I sniffed the stick was immediately hit by overall honey, not typical hayu or grass. Decapped it and lit up. Must say the first third was pleasant but nothing outstanding other than good smoke. Going imto the second third the nuts kicked in, very specifically cashews, I'm very positive of that, and I LIKE cashews. The taste was heavy and I was having a ball. There was not rush in smoking this, but sooner or later the last third comes up. Easing into the last third a sweetness appeared hinting at raisins with a peach undertone. It was heaven. Nothing overpowering but it was there teasing me and I enjoyed the diversion. Hell of a smoke lasting 2.5 hours leaving me with fond memories and a great experience. Thank you Bill for the opportunity in this lifetime.
EE768055-6DD5-450E-9EEF-108868032B00.jpeg