• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

First smoke of the year?? Do you just not smoke very much, or were you sick?

I was sick and the weather has been cold and wet. Today is the first day the sun has been out in what seems like 2 months. And the 43 degrees is the warmest it's been this year. Coupled with my work schedule and college algebra... it's been hard to get outside.

I was sick and the weather has been cold and wet. Today is the first day the sun has been out in what seems like 2 months. And the 43 degrees is the warmest it's been this year. Coupled with my work schedule and college algebra... it's been hard to get outside.

Glad you are feeling better!!

I have a stand that looks just like that! ?

Damn I shouldn't have posted that, my apologies. I'll correct it.
second that. Did not even realize until last week that it had a punch in it's base.

Nor did I at first, I saw where it came apart but could not figure out why. In the end I must not be very observant.

These Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988's are definitely opening way up...richer and heavier in body than most of what they produce. I'd say the Lirio Rojos are "stronger". I'll be smoking more of these ...nice change of pace within the brand.
20190122_082033.jpg