• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

And... how was it? Compared to a 10 year old partagas that you stored yourself?
You know, I’m not sure whether it’s the year of tobacco, or the aging process environment.....

It was a great cigar! I liked it a lot! But, the Partagas Culebras I recently shared with my son was four years younger (MAY 13) and it was way better. Was it the year of tobacco used, the blend, the aging environment, or the thinner ring gauge? Can’t really say. I’ve never had a Partagas CG other than the Anejados last night. It’s a good question though!
To be fair, I would have to have someone send me something like a Montecristo Churchill Anejados and regular Churchill unbanded. Both from the same year and only the sender knows which one is which.
would be an interesting experiment...

You know, I’m not sure whether it’s the year of tobacco, or the aging process environment.....

It was a great cigar! I liked it a lot! But, the Partagas Culebras I recently shared with my son was four years younger (MAY 13) and it was way better. Was it the year of tobacco used, the blend, the aging environment, or the thinner ring gauge? Can’t really say. I’ve never had a Partagas CG other than the Anejados last night. It’s a good question though!
To be fair, I would have to have someone send me something like a Montecristo Churchill Anejados and regular Churchill unbanded. Both from the same year and only the sender knows which one is which.
would be an interesting experiment...

I would love to see a blind comparison as well. I don't think Montecristo made a churchill, except for the anejados... the closest I can think of is the Grand Edmundo from 2010...

I would love to see a blind comparison as well. I don't think Montecristo made a churchill, except for the anejados... the closest I can think of is the Grand Edmundo from 2010...

The A is a 47 RG, but a couple inches longer.
The Regatta is the same RG at 46, but an inch and a half short give or take. The No. 1 I think would be too small.

Guess that would defeat the purpose of the blind taste test though.