• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Trying to clear my desktop humidor of some sticks that I frankly didnt take the best care of when I stopped smoking for a few years and had a crappy humidor situation. Still a decent Cohiba, but not what it could be had it been taken care of properly

View attachment 27679

I tried everything and the site keeps flipping my image no matter how much I edit it
You wanna clear that humidor you just say the word. I’ll take one for the team 🤣

Still trying to clear my humidor out of my old sticks. This is am old Cohiba that I removed the band on 15 years ago to bring back stateside. Creamy smooth Cohiba! All my older stuff is still smoking nicely even though I didnt maintain perfect RH during the 15 years.
PS.....I finally got the pic rightside up! It only took me 30 posts or whatever.

Still trying to clear my humidor out of my old sticks. This is am old Cohiba that I removed the band on 15 years ago to bring back stateside. Creamy smooth Cohiba! All my older stuff is still smoking nicely even though I didnt maintain perfect RH during the 15 years.
PS.....I finally got the pic rightside up! It only took me 30 posts or whatever.

View attachment 27695

Ha Ha! I was wondering if you’d ever figure that out. Where are you smoking at? Looks very comfortable.

That and those cheap little $5.00 lighters are the best. 😉 I have a few of the exact ones.

View attachment 27695
I'm a fan of the V cut but I don't like my V-cutter. Which one did you use?

Taking the picture in "landscape" with the button on the right is what did the trick and enabled the pic to post upright! Its a little awkward to do this with my left hand but its the only way for the pic to post correctly.

I use my Xikar V cutter for just about everything 48 and up. This thing is a monster. Huge upgrade to the cheap shallow one I had before. Exhibit A:DFCD72F5-E155-4A5B-AA14-1A23F25E68D5.jpeg

Where are you smoking at? Looks very comfortable.

That and those cheap little $5.00 lighters are the best. 😉 I have a few of the exact ones.

Those torch lighters are absolutley the best. I have had so so many Prometheus and Colibri llighters over the years. They all worked great for a while but then always seemed to clog up or something and nobody can fix them. 40 to 100 bucks down the drain. This cigar lounge charges like 12 for these here which i dont mind to help support a great great lounge.

The lounge is called Fat Stogies in Encino California. Its a great lounge. They have an unbelievable humidor selection, private club/ storage lockers, wood lined walls and cielings, nice air circulation system, wonderful big screen tvs with football games, boxing, UFC fights ect. Great great place and I cant recommend it enough. I will smoke by myself without issue, but having this place a few miles down the road is just awesome!

The V cut was super great. I really liked it. My first time using this cut and i used the beautifuyl stainless counter top cutter with the lever and the 4 different cutting options. It was so great i might consider making this my go to cut when in the lounge.

The lounge is called Fat Stogies in Encino California. Its a great lounge. They have an unbelievable humidor selection, private club/ storage lockers, wood lined walls and cielings, nice air circulation system, wonderful big screen tvs with football games, boxing, UFC fights ect. Great great place and I cant recommend it enough. I will smoke by myself without issue, but having this place a few miles down the road is just awesome!

I will have to check it out this winter... it’s only 40 minutes from my house...

I would love to share a smoke with you Bill! There is even a great sushi bar next door and they let us bring the plated food items into the lounge!

I use a Xikar V-Cutter and like it quite a bit. I have a Colibri, which is really well made, but it takes one helluva "chop" out of the end of the smoke. Not so with the Xikar.

....one man's opinion.

Gran Habano gran reserva 2010. Phenomenal smoke! Beautiful corojo wrapper! Paired with Sexton Irish whiskey. Happy Monday my friends! I hope it was a good one299E57C0-F184-4121-9019-7587DDDB679E.jpeg

I use a Xikar V-Cutter and like it quite a bit. I have a Colibri, which is really well made, but it takes one helluva "chop" out of the end of the smoke. Not so with the Xikar.

....one man's opinion.
I think I remember Scap having that Colibri. Of course my memory ain’t what it used to be.