• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Not impressed I think the original is one of the best bourbons ever
Thats a shame. But I suppose sometimes you have to leave a good thing alone and not try to branch out. On the other hand, if you dig the idea of rum cask aged whiskies, (in this instance, scotch) you might really enjoy Belvenie Carribean Cask. I just poured a glass after reading your original post.

Trying to clear my desktop humidor of some sticks that I frankly didnt take the best care of when I stopped smoking for a few years and had a crappy humidor situation. Still a decent Cohiba, but not what it could be had it been taken care of properly

I tried everything and the site keeps flipping my image no matter how much I edit it

Trying to clear my desktop humidor of some sticks that I frankly didnt take the best care of when I stopped smoking for a few years and had a crappy humidor situation. Still a decent Cohiba, but not what it could be had it been taken care of properly

View attachment 27679

I tried everything and the site keeps flipping my image no matter how much I edit it

Take the pictures in landscape. Turn the phone sideways with the button facing your right hand. Should load correctly.

Exquisitos?