• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

I would say mild to medium, but still very enjoyable. Some nice flavors I picked up on for a freshie...

The green band Fuente 858 is one of my go-to's. I've always got a stash of those things in my fridgidor (well, bottom of a cooler at the moment). I prefer the natural to the maduro -- I'm one of the weird ones, I guess...
I like Fuentes of all marcas. I remember when the 858 Sungrown was a unicorn of great splendor and rarity. :)

Got a cold for the past few days. So I m living vicariously through you posts for now

Great weekend with the family down in southern Missouri, caught my first trout on a fly rod with an assist from my 6 year old so it could be her first ever trout. Smoked my first RyJ Añejado. Try a couple if you get the chance, I probably enjoyed it more than the others I've tried. Plenty of the "old closet" aged flavor and fuller bodied than I expected; that richness interspersed with the RyJ floral notes. I expect to just let my normal priced Churchills rest a while vs. splurging on more than my fiver of Añejados. If you're a completionist who needs to try them all, you'll do fine with them.

20191013_175909.jpg

Great weekend with the family down in southern Missouri, caught my first trout on a fly rod with an assist from my 6 year old so it could be her first ever trout.
And that, good sir, is how you earn the father of the year badge. Nice work, hopefully it’s a memory she won’t soon forget 😎

What’s your consensus on that stick?
I liked it, thanks for asking. A solid smoke w/o too much of the "infused flavors" that the NUBs had in spades and a little of that goes a long way. I'm looking for a cigar that compliments the coffee, not overpowers it. I still have a couple of the Java sticks to try, but may have to wait until the weekend.

I liked it, thanks for asking. A solid smoke w/o too much of the "infused flavors" that the NUBs had in spades and a little of that goes a long way. I'm looking for a cigar that compliments the coffee, not overpowers it. I still have a couple of the Java sticks to try, but may have to wait until the weekend.

I'm not a coffee drinker, so I usually just had a glass of water with me. I agree that the NUB is a full-on experience. I can see where it would not be your cup of te... errrr.... coffee, if you are looking for something different out of it. I tried a Java Mocha several years ago. It was wonderful at first, but very quickly became overpowering. YMMV.

Well keep us updated! I look forward to hearing what you find