• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

44 feels like 36 in Holland.. 😕 Getting a benchmark feel before tucking these away. Tons of milk chocolate and a bit of leather with sweet spice on the retro. Looking forward to trying these with some age on them.

40640748-9949-4BCF-B269-A0A4352952C9.jpeg

Here’s to a pleasant weekend to you all!

44 feels like 36 in Holland.. 😕 Getting a benchmark feel before tucking these away. Tons of milk chocolate and a bit of leather with sweet spice on the retro. Looking forward to trying these with some age on them.

View attachment 27915

Here’s to a pleasant weekend to you all!

It will most likely smooth just a bit with time, but for non-CCs, consensus is that there's not much to gain from aging them. See what a year or more will do for it, but definitely smoke them just as often as you like after they acclimate.

It will most likely smooth just a bit with time, but for non-CCs, consensus is that there's not much to gain from aging them. See what a year or more will do for it, but definitely smoke them just as often as you like after they acclimate.

What Nick said! Two to three years tops and then they will actually rapidly decline. Two things you don’t age are IPA’s and Perdomo cigars.

What Nick said! Two to three years tops and then they will actually rapidly decline. Two things you don’t age are IPA’s and Perdomo cigars.
Thanks for letting me know! In all honesty they were pretty damn good and I didn’t really want to tuck them all away anyways 🤣 would you both agree that’s a good rule of thumb for NCs across the board?

Thanks for letting me know! In all honesty they were pretty damn good and I didn’t really want to tuck them all away anyways 🤣 would you both agree that’s a good rule of thumb for NCs across the board?
Yes for the most part. It is hit or miss. Most Fuente cigars age well, but not all of them. I’m finding that the old Tatuaje cigars that were rolled in Miami age/aged really well, but the same can’t be said after they moved everything to Nicaragua to manufacture cigars.

Last edited: