• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

A Secret Santa smoke...man, I don't think I've smoked a La Aurora in close to 20 years. Can't remember exactly when, but it was back when everyone was amazed they'd go all-in with a shape preferred by cartoon gangsters. I liked it more than I expected, honestly. Good balance and complexity, white pepper on the nose. It took a minute to adjust to it...the shape plus smooth Connecticut wrapper had me accidentally spitting it out a couple of times. Nice trying "new" stuff.
20190109_082135.jpg

I have not had a OPUS in years. Apparently Acclaim had been aging these because first puff was a total spice bomb. Knocked me on my Keister. After that is smoothed out into a terrific smoke. Thank you brother for this tasty morsel.
1D744270-036C-4B2F-8C7C-15CE7A953E64.jpeg

I have not had a OPUS in years. Apparently Acclaim had been aging these because first puff was a total spice bomb. Knocked me on my Keister. After that is smoothed out into a terrific smoke. Thank you brother for this tasty morsel.
View attachment 24350
They don’t call them Power Rangers for nothing!

These 98 Lonnie’s are so good!
image.jpg

Had an Upmann OR Mag 50 from 08' (I think box code USE) last night. These were from a box of 10 purchased at the time. What an absolutely wonderful smoke. I'm sad these will be gone in the next 9 days. No pics today but perhaps I'll post the next 9 photos