• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Very nice!!!

Glad to see you enjoying these :)

Anyone from my time period ever end up with a pencil tip at the opening of their mouth during their school days? It wasn’t something that I remember thinking “this taste great”, but I didnt remember minding it at all. That earthy, semi metallic, mild peppery taste. That’s not the first time I have gotten those flavors from smoking these old cigars. I enjoy it, and could still taste it long after my spaghetti dinner last night, which I ate post cigar.

Well, I couldn’t wait! 1970’s Partagas Habanero!These had three days in the humidor. This was a great cigar with great flavors. It had lots of wood, sweet pepper,coffee flavors that were extremely balanced. The draw was amazing!

7DF6F9AE-ABB8-4033-9A9C-08D518F2F937.jpeg

Well, I couldn’t wait! 1970’s Partagas Habanero!These had three days in the humidor. This was a great cigar with great flavors. It had lots of wood, sweet pepper,coffee flavors that were extremely balanced. The draw was amazing!

View attachment 25006
Very nice! I love seeing brothers (and sisters... Bri) smoking the old cuban tobacco, it is so different than anything available today...