• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Smoking with frozen corn down my pants. I prefer this much more than the previous B&M Olivia V. This doesn’t have that sweetness which I like. Good cigar View attachment 25815
What does it taste like sans frozen corn? Or does this odd practice just heighten your senses? :)

Of course, you're trying to get Melania Oliva pregnant! :p I 'm close, though, right? Some Dr is playing an April fool's joke on you.

Last edited:
What does it taste like sans frozen corn? Or does this odd practice just heighten your senses? :)

Of course, you're trying to get Melania Oliva pregnant! :p I 'm close, though, right? Some Dr is playing an April fool's joke on you.
This had me rolling on the floor. Haha. I didn’t even realize how it sounded when I wrote it

Been a while since I’ve posted, or even smoked a cigar....... Making up for lost time tonight!1F575A0A-CCDE-4ED4-84AA-48AE1CB3581D.jpegA8853210-D843-4576-ABAB-4D804451863F.jpeg04A1535D-058A-4F7A-8608-B6B23190CA7E.jpeg

1960’s H Uphaman Especial’s. Loving that old Cuban tobacco profile along with that earthy, graphite finish it has.