• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

After my 3 rounds of Ediciion Limitadas tonight, the winner for me was The H Upmann Mag 56. Great great smoke and the smoothest of the bunch for me tonight. It wasnt even close. What a wonderful blend for my palette.

Until 2033 or something, right? Saw they squeaked one out today against VT?

Yeah, it's a number of years from now. Sad, really. This was always one of the annual rivalry games to look forward to. I'm glad that ND is still Independent for football, but the ACC affiliation for the rest of their NCAA sports has taken away a lot of the great games that the university used to play. I haven't seen a single college football game this season due to the move and TV over here. It doesn't surprise me that it was a close game against VT -- most likely a final drive win. That happens entirely too often with ND. Best of luck to Michigan the rest of the season. I hope they make the playoffs.

Yeah, it's a number of years from now. Sad, really. This was always one of the annual rivalry games to look forward to. I'm glad that ND is still Independent for football, but the ACC affiliation for the rest of their NCAA sports has taken away a lot of the great games that the university used to play. I haven't seen a single college football game this season due to the move and TV over here. It doesn't surprise me that it was a close game against VT -- most likely a final drive win. That happens entirely too often with ND. Best of luck to Michigan the rest of the season. I hope they make the playoffs.
I do too, but realistically don't see any way of happens. Is the time difference the problem? Sure you could find streams.

Tried my first CBD (20mg.) infused cigar from NUGGS. In a word, WOW. It comes in a 20 mg as well as the 100 mg Maduro. It was one of the most complexed tasting cigars I have ever smoke. Levels of flavors that I couldn't quite understand/ put my finger on. It was ALL GOOD. Caramel/butter nuts........God's own holy water.......The cigar on its own is a great cigar even without the CBD, would be a great cigar. I had a stiff neck prior to firing up the stick, 20-30 later, just about gone...WTF. What a enjoyable, relaxing stick. Would someone else let me know if they have tried any of this line. I ordered the 100mg's I will let you know.

Tried my first CBD (20mg.) infused cigar from NUGGS. In a word, WOW. It comes in a 20 mg as well as the 100 mg Maduro. It was one of the most complexed tasting cigars I have ever smoke. Levels of flavors that I couldn't quite understand/ put my finger on. It was ALL GOOD. Caramel/butter nuts........God's own holy water.......The cigar on its own is a great cigar even without the CBD, would be a great cigar. I had a stiff neck prior to firing up the stick, 20-30 later, just about gone...WTF. What a enjoyable, relaxing stick. Would someone else let me know if they have tried any of this line. I ordered the 100mg's I will let you know.
View attachment 28345

Somebody on here posted about those before. It's... interesting, but I guess it was only a natural progression to infuse CBD with tobacco. Cigars are the only thing I smoke, but these things have me curious. I haven't done any research yet, but I wonder if CBD would do anything for neuropathic/phantom pain?

Also, is that a P-51? (If it is, you know. If it's not, you are wondering what the hell I'm talking about... :p )

View attachment 28345
Never tried the cigar but love the fork!