• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

I enjoyed a room 101 Darwina on the course this morning. Thanks Rock. Tonight had a LFD Cameroon Cabinet and a little Drac in the deck with the misses. Great cigar day.

Tried a Leccia White robusto. Great mild to medium-bodied cigar.

RC184
9BE28DFD-B2AF-409A-92D5-72D58EB22473-19487-00000732B0D9207D_zps807cee55.jpg

Smoked a Ponolera and a PDR Exclusivo on the choose with Rock. Then he gives me a Bolivar petite with about 4 years on it. Thanks bro. Now I am enjoying a DES 2. So far, this thing is goooood.

Had a number of cigars today. Most notable was a AF Hemingway Classic Sun Grown. I've had a box of these tucked away for years. What a great day!

Tat 7th natural. Even though these are the staple brown labels, they never let me down. 

I've tried to take some more time for relaxing so I'm going through the DC's (not DT's).  Thus far, over the last week I've had a Liga Privada #9, T52, Undercrown, SLR '06, Punch '06, Opus X '06, and a HdM '07.  I think my taste buds have had it for a while, but with evening temps in the lower 70's it's been nice to sit on the porch and watch the four red shouldered hawklets learn to hunt squirrels and play.  Thus far the squirrels are winning!

Arturo Fuente Special Selection. I liked this cigar. Thank you Bro Blues for th gift!
I'm not a cigar reviewer but I think it had a nutty taste, with a hint of bitter walnut and a hint of sweet. I really liked it. I cut the cigar a little too far down on the cap. That was completely my fault, not the cigars. I can see myself ordering a box of these.

Just had another Arturo Fuente Special Selection.

I really enjoyed these cigars. There is a flavor I was trying to describe yesterday when you draw the smoke. It hits your tongue and it reminds me of a light carbonation.

I cut the cap a lot shorter this time. Much better.

Thanks again Bro Blues. :)